Cowboys at Saints | Week 10 Gameday Chatter Thread | 11/10/13

data

Forbes #1
Mosquitos would have been a better example. And, don't argue with me about it and I won't argue back.
I didn't bring up mosquitoes. You did. So I must say that mosquitos aren't as annoying as gnats are -- mosquitos don't deserve the flak they blamed for, only some of it.

Now you shut up.

If you say another word, I will respond with a fury you can't handle.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I made one statement that I expect Garrett will be blamed today when and if we lose.
And that's exactly the point.

NOBODY came into this thread and said the game would be Garrett's fault, then follow it up by saying something like "And Schmitty will deny it as always".

Again, this nonsense is on you as it always is and yet you find some way to make it out to be as if you're this victim who is involuntarily thrown into something you want no part of.

That's bullshit.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Lions are legit IMO. They have shown they can win all types of games.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
You're the one that feels this strange desire to have to take a different angle on Garrett and argue the subject over and over and over.

Nobody else wants to argue this stupid shit with you, that's just the genuine opinion they have on Garrett.
It's my genuine opinion as well.

You on the other hand can't just let it go.
No one else lets it go either. We each have genuine opinions on the subject and neither of us ever back down from them.

Nobody gripes about him to rile you up, but yet you defend Garrett and argue for your own personal desire.
I don't defend him to rile you guys up. I may have been the first to say something about it this week.... and that would make it the first time this season, whereas it's someone else first every other week.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I wanted Lacy so bad in the 2nd...fuck.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Schmitt has successfully released a big can of ghey all over this thread.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I didn't bring up mosquitoes. You did. So I must say that mosquitos aren't as annoying as gnats are -- mosquitos don't deserve the flak they blamed for, only some of it.

Now you shut up.

If you say another word, I will respond with a fury you can't handle.
LEAVE GNATS ALONE!!!!!

data

Forbes #1
...and the first multi-quote comes out.

Definitely not a sign of de-escalation.

Carp

DCC 4Life
It's happening...good games late...who really care about the how's and why's of a drama queen.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
NOBODY came into this thread and said the game would be Garrett's fault, then follow it up by saying something like "And Schmitty will deny it as always".
In THIS thread? No.

There are plenty of other threads where I am not active and people have to insert Garrett Smitty-baiting.

Again, this nonsense is on you as it always is and yet you find some way to make it out to be as if you're this victim who is involuntarily thrown into something you want no part of.
I admit, I started it this week.

To make up for that, I promise to not bring the subject up anymore if no one else does. Truce.

But then you can't all start piling on later and expect me to stay silent either, truce doesn't extend that far.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
In THIS thread? No.

There are plenty of other threads where I am not active and people have to insert Garrett Smitty-baiting.

I admit, I started it this week.

To make up for that, I promise to not bring the subject up anymore if no one else does. Truce.

But then you can't all start piling on later and expect me to stay silent either, truce doesn't extend that far.
The problem with your little truce, is Garrett will give us damn good reason to bitch about him and so it will be talked about, and then you will come swooping in with your victim cape on and save the day.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Again...feel free to discuss what you want despite threats of thread terrorism.

Top Bottom