Cowboys at Saints | Week 10 Gameday Chatter Thread | 11/10/13

data

Forbes #1
When the nation is too scared to start the Gameday thread, fearing crucification for an inevitable loss, I will be your William Wallace to accept the punishment.

Grant my soul mercy.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This one is going to be ugly, boys.

data

Forbes #1
It's Sunday night, it's the saints, rob Ryan wants revenge and we actually have a winning record and a division lead.

I'd bet the farm on a loss.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm guessing something to the tune of 45-35. 2 of the TDs coming off of TOs and short fields.

data

Forbes #1
Only question remaining: do one or both teams (eagles and giants) begin their late season run today?

Eagles beat the packers and giants beat the raiders.

Carp

DCC 4Life
This one is going to be ugly, boys.
Why? People seem to always say that and we have not been blown out yet this year. I don't see any reason why we should tonight either.

Cotton

Staff member
Why? People seem to always say that and we have not been blown out yet this year. I don't see any reason why we should tonight either.
I don't necessarily mean that we will get blown out. Just that the game is going to be ugly. Lots of penalties and turnovers, etc.

Cotton

Staff member
Only question remaining: do one or both teams (eagles and giants) begin their late season run today?

Eagles beat the packers and giants beat the raiders.
I don't there is any way the Eagles beat the Pack.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
We do seem to be able to keep things relatively close even when we're pretty outmatched, but that streak has to come to an end at some point. And when you look at how we're playing and what we're going up against tonight, everything seems ripe for an ass kicking.

The defense is a joke, and the offense isn't that far behind. Rob Ryan can't wait to get his revenge, and it's on Sunday night where we love to lose games in epic fashion.

If we're gonna get blown out, tonight is gonna be the night.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I am wearing my America's Team Sweatshirt, Cowboys shoes, socks, hat, and ring.

Guaranteed loss.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm guessing something to the tune of 45-35. 2 of the TDs coming off of TOs and short fields.
I can't see us scoring 35 with the way this offense is playing.

Cotton

Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
In the theater waiting for Thor to start. This will be the best entertainment today.

Carp

DCC 4Life
We do seem to be able to keep things relatively close even when we're pretty outmatched, but that streak has to come to an end at some point. And when you look at how we're playing and what we're going up against tonight, everything seems ripe for an ass kicking.

The defense is a joke, and the offense isn't that far behind. Rob Ryan can't wait to get his revenge, and it's on Sunday night where we love to lose games in epic fashion.

If we're gonna get blown out, tonight is gonna be the night.
We were supposed to get blown out by Denver too. The Saints are not some juggernaut...playing on the road hurts, but I think we have a real shot.

Cotton

Staff member
With Rodgers out and how bad Wallace looked I pick them to win.
Oh yeah, I forgot about Rodgers being hurt. Yeah, the Eagles could pull this one out.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I don't necessarily mean that we will get blown out. Just that the game is going to be ugly. Lots of penalties and turnovers, etc.
We have a better TO plus/minus and they have more penalty yards.

Cotton

Staff member
We have a better TO plus/minus and they have more penalty yards.
Yep. That's why I think it could be ugly. On both sides.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
The Leegro proves to be too much.

28-17 Dallas

Top Bottom