Cowboys at Giants | Week 12 Gameday Chatter Thread | 11/24/13

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
2 min offense is this defense's kryptonite.

Don't let me down.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I'm sure at the end of the season someone will leak that Romo has been playing hurt since he threw that INT in the Denver game.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Obvious hold.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jesus, the O-lineman held so bad he had to throw his hands up to act like it wasn't him. Shouldn't have done that because the refs really like the Giants. He just kind of forced their hand by making it that obvious.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The refs have been fucking awful this year for us.

Yes, they got called for the hold, but the ref that was directly in front wasn't the one who threw that flag.

WTF are these guys watching?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The refs have been fucking awful this year for us.

Yes, they got called for the hold, but the ref that was directly in front wasn't the one who threw that flag.

WTF are these guys watching?

I must say I was cussing up a storm because I didn't think they were going to call it when that ref didn't do a damn thing.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I must say I was cussing up a storm because I didn't think they were going to call it when that ref didn't do a damn thing.
Unbelievable.

The ref who is actually specifically watching Ware and the LT wasn't going to call a fucking thing.

How the fuck do you see that play unfold and not call that?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Cowboys won't give up the 30 yards....but Claiborne will be called for an illegal contact to give them the 1st. :art

Top Bottom