Cowboys at Giants | Week 12 Gameday Chatter Thread | 11/24/13

jester

Brand New Member
So I'll get the ball rolling here and see if this will begin the start of a turn around.

It's cold and windy here in NJ. Not a qb friendly kinda day. Murray needs to step it up as well as the big guys in front of him.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
:lol

Jester..... What in the world kind of thread title is this?

Certainly you've been here long enough to know the naming convention of our game day threads.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Its a cowboy roast. Eli looks like his brother today.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Every time I have had to edit the title of a gameday chatter thread, we have lost.

FU, Jester.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
We lead 35-0 until the 4th quarter two minute warning, then proceed to lose 38-35

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
We lead 35-0 until the 4th quarter two minute warning, then proceed to lose 38-35
Jerry: "We were close relative to the final score, relatively"
Romo: "There are worse things in life"
Garrett: "We will keep practicing hard and trying to make today better than yesterday"
Kiffin: "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

D

Deuce

RG3 is the gift that keeps on giving.

@AdamSchefter: If draft were held today, Rams would own the 6th overall pick from Washington via RGIII trade as well as their own 11th overall pick.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
And the great coach Jeff Fisher might win 7 or even 8 games with that windfall

jeebs

Brand New Member
Alright men, this is our season!!!
We win this game, it starts our hot streak, as we finish with a winning record for the first time in years. Everybody will hop on the bandwagon, we will be shamed in the playoffs, and this will go down as our greatest season of the 2010's decade.

You people just need to believe. We are in the right track, Jerry should be dead sometime in the 20's.

vtcowboy

I, for one, can't wait to see how the coaching staff has taken advantage of the bye week to make some changes on offense geared toward getting Dez the ball more and getting Romo on track.

:dunce

jeebs

Brand New Member
I, for one, can't wait to see how the coaching staff has taken advantage of the bye week to make some changes on offense geared toward getting Dez the ball more and getting Romo on track.

:dunce
Not to mention the consistent production from the running game, and the two productive tight ends.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Good morning, Pops.

Cotton

Staff member
What was the thread title before it was edited?

Cotton

Staff member
I gotta go poop.

brb

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I hate Brady vs. Manning weeks.

I like watching the actually match up but I can do without the round the clock rehashing of their previous match ups, family back-stories, who's better arguments, etc.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Not to mention the consistent production from the running game, and the two productive tight ends.
You really need to change your name back to jeebus.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
So I'll get the ball rolling here and see if this will begin the start of a turn around.

It's cold and windy here in NJ. Not a qb friendly kinda day. Murray needs to step it up as well as the big guys in front of him.
I saw where the wind chill was supposed to be in the teens with winds in the 20s.

Callahan & Garrett will still call close to 50 pass plays and Kiffin's defense will still find a way to give up close to 400 yards passing.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm trying to poop. Can you fags kindly hold it down in here?

Top Bottom