Cowboys at Giants | Week 12 Gameday Chatter Thread | 11/24/13

p1_

DCC 4Life
On NFL Network
NFL Replay
will re-air the Dallas Cowboys' 24-21 win over the New York Giants from Week 12 on Tuesday, Nov. 26 at 2 p.m. ET.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
On NFL Network
NFL Replay
will re-air the Dallas Cowboys' 24-21 win over the New York Giants from Week 12 on Tuesday, Nov. 26 at 2 p.m. ET.
Why? That wasn't very exciting.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
If the Bears are still rolling with a backup QB. You are talking about a win over them, the Raiders, and Redskins. Not exactly a murderers row. If Rodgers is healthy I basically write the Packers game off as a loss.
I'm not counting the bears out when facing us no matter who is it qb

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Brady is such a cry baby.
He's reminding me of Jerry Rice. It was easy for both to be considered cool and classy when they were winning all the time. But just like Rice, once everything stopped going their way all the time later in their career their true character came out.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I'm not counting the bears out when facing us no matter who is it qb
Neither am I...their D is bad, but with Marshall, Jeffrey, and Bennett they can do some real damage.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Heath and Carter should both be shot. I'm sure everybody said it at the time, but I think it bears repeating.

Inexcusable to let an untouched receiver get up off the ground and just stroll into the end zone. That was an absolute joke.

Especially considering the Giants red zone struggles up to that point. We might very well have held them to a field goal otherwise.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I enjoyed yesterday's win on many different levels. A win in general, shutting up the Giants, remaining in first place, division win on the road, etc... But when I thought of the guys hoping we got destroyed only to be bummed we actually won, it made me this happy.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I knew Wilcox was hurt when I saw the play. He caught a knee from Brandon Jacobs.
One things for sure...BW Webb sucks dong out there.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, never should have cut Sterling Moore.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, never should have cut Sterling Moore.
Yup. We kept Will Allen and Jeff Heath over him.

Hopefully Webb is just going through rookie growing pains. And hopefully Claiborne eventually turns into a decent starting corner at least. Wasting picks on CBs is bad enough, it's worse when they are busts.

kidd

DCC 4Life
I enjoyed yesterday's win on many different levels. A win in general, shutting up the Giants, remaining in first place, division win on the road, etc... But when I thought of the guys hoping we got destroyed only to be bummed we actually won, it made me this happy.

:lol

Top Bottom