Cowboys at Giants | Week 12 Gameday Chatter Thread | 11/24/13

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Claiborne was good today until he got hurt.
Uh... no he was not. He got burned like 3 times and committed a deep PI. He let up at least a 21 and 22 yard reception to Randle, I think another big one too.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I agree.

But when I read Carp's post I thought he was saying that there is supposed to be a huge storm that week. I was like... that makes no sense.

There might be, sure.
Actually, there apparently is. They mentioned it during the game.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
They used to use that as their excuse for years for having it at a neutral site. Don't want the weather causing the better team to lose, etc. not sure why they changed their tune.
Just rewarding Jets/Giants and city for building that new stadium.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Actually, there apparently is. They mentioned it during the game.
Huh.

Well it can't be based on reliable data. If it was, why doesn't the farmer's almanac just predict the daily weather? They can't do it more than like a week or ten days in advance.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I'm re-watching the Giants game from week 1, Austin was very good in that game.

I think it's mental for him. You don't fall off in a span of a couple weeks.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Huh.

Well it can't be based on reliable data. If it was, why doesn't the farmer's almanac just predict the daily weather? They can't do it more than like a week or ten days in advance.
:lol

You are ridiculous.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Claiborne was playing good until he got hurt but the injury is frustrating. As much shit as people give the player, we are a much better defense with him healthy.

Carp

DCC 4Life
All these fumbles remind me of when Ahman Green would wear those sleeves and fumble during games with weather.

Top Bottom