Cowboys at Eagles | Week 7 Game Day Chatter Thread | 10/20/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Sam Montgomery cut by the Texans might be an interesting DE prospect.
More has come out about his release...

Cierre Wood - RB - Free Agent

Updating a previous item, the Texans waived RB Cierre Wood, DE Sam Montgomery, and OLB Willie Jefferson for smoking marijuana at the team hotel in Kansas City.

If true, these three players couldn't possible be any dumber. The three contend they were simply smoking a cigar. Jefferson's agent, Chad Cannon, is considering filing a grievance on the players' behalf. As Texans OLB Brooks Reed notes, the three rookies "just kind of threw the opportunity of their lives away
Whoa. This is like epic dumb.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I would be remiss if I didn't say the following in light of yesterday's game:

Ahem.

Wwooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhgh!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHQAAAAJAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCK MY BALLS EAGLES FANS! TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTES!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU EAGLES! EAT A CLOSET FULL OF DICKS YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEEDS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thank you.
I like your style.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
How the hell does Josh Freeman throw the ball 53 times when he's been there for only 2 weeks and you have Adrian Peterson? What kind of coaching is that?

That's just patently retarded.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
If Barkley plays, and as of right now they don't know Vick or Foles statuses so it is definitely possible, the Giants should beat the Eagles next week pretty easily. Barkley is just not good.
Ok check that. Apparently Vick will play this week, though at less than 100%. With Vick in the Eagles probably win.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
How the hell does Josh Freeman throw the ball 53 times when he's been there for only 2 weeks and you have Adrian Peterson? What kind of coaching is that?

That's just patently retarded.
I don't know why they even played Freeman. He looked terrible and he basically had no knowledge of the playbook. They repeatedly called the same plays over and over because Freeman wasn't prepared to run the majority of the playbook. Not to mention Freeman sucks. Just poor decisions all around by the Vikings organization in a game which could have easily been won by a competent QB.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Considering what Marinelli has done with our DL I am completely onboard with passing on Floyd based on his evaluation alone, and Kiffin's as well I suppose.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
More has come out about his release...

Whoa. This is like epic dumb.
I have to say it is pretty surprising the Texans had the brass balls to do this. Montgomery was a third round pick with a lot of talent. I have to imagine that most teams would sweep this under the rug and let the players keep playing.

townsend

Banned
I have to say it is pretty surprising the Texans had the brass balls to do this. Montgomery was a third round pick with a lot of talent. I have to imagine that most teams would sweep this under the rug and let the players keep playing.
Hell if Jerry had had some early warning and some hydrochloric acid, Josh Brent would still be starting.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

curb your enthusiasm

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

curb your enthusiasm
I don't know if I would pay much attention to the opinion of an Eagles writer. Not exactly an unbiased source.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't know if I would pay much attention to the opinion of an Eagles writer. Not exactly an unbiased source.
Yeah but I also read that Foles missed all of his deep throws.

Not hard to tell he played a shitty game and there were plays to be made.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Even local guys like Norm Hitzges noticed that Foles missed open guys and receivers dropped passes.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Well yeah, we all saw him miss throws. That overturned INT should have been a TD. Foles missed a couple of post corner throws to the TE. I don't think Foles is a good QB by any means. I don't think that means you can just assume that a good QB explodes for 300 + under those circumstances.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Stafford won't miss, fellas. It could get fugly Sunday.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

Definitely the truth. Foles just flat out missed on more than a handful of throws that almost any QB, including him most weeks, makes with ease.

He was off. Don't get out the annointing oil yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom