Conference Championship Weekend Chatter Thread | 1/19/20

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
OK, glad douche Rodgers lost. Now let's go Chiefs!!

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Chiefs - 49ers is probably the best matchup the unaffiliated viewer could have asked for at the beginning of the playoffs. 1 seed versus 2 seed. Two relatively old school franchises. Offense versus defense. Better than a Baltimore-SF rematch.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Jeri-ball has ruined me so bad, I'm actually enjoying see the fucking 49ers beat the Packers even though It means they're going to the super bowl for the 7th time, twice with two rebuilds since the last time the Cowboys were there

I'm dead inside
I've been thinking about this for a while. San Fran has rebuilt twice since we were contenders. Harbaugh first, now Shanahan. Elite teams in both instances. And here we are over the past 25 years just, well, ya know...

data

Forbes #1
I've been thinking about this for a while. San Fran has rebuilt twice since we were contenders. Harbaugh first, now Shanahan. Elite teams in both instances. And here we are over the past 25 years just, well, ya know...
Pretty damning when you watch a playoffs where the Titans played fundamental football but didn’t have to horses to keep up with the Chiefs and the 49ers played solid ball, too.

Stark contrast from watching our slapdicks fail against the Eagles’ 2nd stringers.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Romo is always number 1 in his heart.

Just like Murray is our best RB ever.
I have never said that. What I said was between Murray and Elliot, Elliot was not necessarily better but if and when he broke Murray’s rushing record I would consider it. This got construed that I said Murray was better.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
First I didn’t refer to him as Whit as far as I know. Second I used the cumlitive record to state my case about Witten and a certain party said because in a single game Jarwin had 3. TDs therefore I should deem Jarwin as the greatest since Witten didn’t. I don t mind people using my statements but I do get indignant when people deliberately twist it to something that is ridiculously stretched to something I didn't’ say.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
First I didn’t refer to him as Whit as far as I know. Second I used the cumlitive record to state my case about Witten and a certain party said because in a single game Jarwin had 3. TDs therefore I should deem Jarwin as the greatest since Witten didn’t. I don t mind people using my statements but I do get indignant when people deliberately twist it to something that is ridiculously stretched to something I didn't’ say.
You missed the point though. That wasn't about Witten and Jarwin. It was really about Murray and Elliot. Your stance should have been for Jarwin since you took the same stance with Murray over Elliot (single season record over a career total).

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You missed the point though. That wasn't about Witten and Jarwin. It was really about Murray and Elliot. Your stance should have been for Jarwin since you took the same stance with Murray over Elliot (single season record over a career total).
The comment about Witten came from Schmitty. The comment about Elliot came from Cowboyrock55. The statement about Elliot was using a single game stat as apposed to an entire season stat.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Dallas has an embarrassment of riches. But our former coach can't win without a pro bowler at every position.
FIFY :towel

Top Bottom