Conference Championship Round Gameday Chatter|1/19/14

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Since Brady last won a Super Bowl, he has an 8-8 record in the playoffs including 2 Super Bowl losses and 3 conference championship losses.

Still, it's an impressive career, but far from the unbelievable record it looked like he would have 10 years ago.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Record crowd of 68k at Seattle...we can't even come close to making the noise with 100k+
Yeah but those jackasses only do that when the opposing team has the ball. Thet get real quiet when the hawks are on offense. It's very shitty of them to do that bullshit.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Yeah but those jackasses only do that when the opposing team has the ball. Thet get real quiet when the hawks are on offense. It's very shitty of them to do that bullshit.
Huh?

Are you saying they should get loud and distract their own team while their on offense?

:lol

p1_

DCC 4Life
Huh?

Are you saying they should get loud and distract their own team while their on offense?

:lol
No but they shouldn't deliberately try to screw the opponent with noise. Let the play on the field determine the outcome, not the crowd, "12".

gator

Brand New Member
No but they shouldn't deliberately try to screw the opponent with noise. Let the play on the field determine the outcome, not the crowd, "12".
Feh. Fans go to football games to get toasty and loud.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Eh..... no, that's the whole point of home field advantage.

Though I wonder if the league needs to look into whether they are doing anything to deliberately amplify that sound.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Since Brady last won a Super Bowl, he has an 8-8 record in the playoffs including 2 Super Bowl losses and 3 conference championship losses.

Still, it's an impressive career, but far from the unbelievable record it looked like he would have 10 years ago.
In a sense it's like Aikman. Ran up the Super Bowl wins early in his career, well before 30, then never won anything on the backside of his career.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
One of the all time great plays in an NFCC.

That is the definition of clutch. The athleticism and awareness involved in it takes it to another level.

Yet, will we see it replayed over and over for the next 30 years? Nope.

Genghis Khan

We treat those later picks as throwaways. We are ficking retarded.

D

Deuce

I just saw Werder's interview with Sherman after the game, probably just a little after the Andrews interview so while is little more toned down he was still amped up.

Said Crabtree was "mediocre...at best" and if the team knew they were going to throw him a fade route on Sherman to win the game, they would have been wearing their championship hats earlier. :lol

Werder probably knew what to expect from the Andrews interview, but it's nice to see a pro handle it. He played right along.

Genghis Khan

As an aside, why is in Erin Andrews in commercials?

She's not overly attractive, she's not particularly good at her job, and she's not particularly well known outside of a certain sports fan segment.

Is there really someone out saying, "oh, Erin Andrews vouches for this product? I'm in."

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yeah, Sherman was a bit overboard in his Andrews interview. But people are losing their f'n minds over it. My facebook is blowing up with idiots demanding that he gets suspended for the superbowl, that he's the lowest form of scum on the earth, etc... Seriously?

All this does is tell me two things. One, Sherman might have a swagga overload, but I wish we had somebody like him on our team. And two, I have a lot of idiots on my facebook. Looks like it might be time to trim the fat again.

D

Deuce

As an aside, why is in Erin Andrews in commercials?

She's not overly attractive, she's not particularly good at her job, and she's not particularly well known outside of a certain sports fan segment.

Is there really someone out saying, "oh, Erin Andrews vouches for this product? I'm in."
Well, she is attractive. Not OMGZ TEH HOTTEST!!1! but she is...plus she makes little boys horny since her naked tape came out.

Carp

DCC 4Life
It will be interesting to see if Denver can bottle up Lynch...now he is not the same talent as Lynch, but they did a good job with a physical back in Blount.

Top Bottom