Conference Championship Round Gameday Chatter|1/19/14

Carl

RIP Brother
Her over the top reaction was idiotic. This is an emotional game played by violent men. If you can't take it....start covering tennis. Oliver was embarrassing as well.
Been thinking about this; and I agree with you. Her reaction was what made this a bigger story than it needed to be.

data

Forbes #1
Whatever - 49ers and Seahawks are so new to this rivalry thing. Ooooohh noez, he called Crabtree sorry. The fans threw popcorn at Bowman. The crowd is so loud, the crowd is so loud.

Eagles/Cowboys and Redskins/Cowboys have been doing this since the 70s.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Crabtree has always been a bit of a diva. I know he just lost, but pushing someone away like this is the epitome of acting like a little bitch.
Eh, in a span of about 10 seconds, Sherman had just deflected a game winning TD pass intended for him into a game losing int and smacked him on the ass. I imagine Sherman wasn't expressing heartfelt condolences on the end of the season, at that point. Not saying Crabtree isn't a diva, but not judging him for a get out of my face shove under the circumstances.

GShock

DCC 4Life
I'd have pushed Sherman away as well. You know Sherman was probably talking trash to him as he extended his hand.

I highly doubt this was Sherman just being a great sport. That's not his nature. The dude chased down Tom Brady to trash talk him.

I have no problem with Sherman's post-game rant but I damn sure wouldn't shake his hand.
Yeah, this.

data

Forbes #1
She sent it back to Buck probably after her producers said so...I don't see how she did anything wrong at all.
Here's the link to an Ed Werder interview conducted with Sherman shortly thereafter...less awkward since Ed Werder has more skins on the wall than deer-in-headlights Erin Andrews.

Link

Carp

DCC 4Life
Here's the link to an Ed Werder interview conducted with Sherman shortly thereafter...less awkward since Ed Werder has more skins on the wall than deer-in-headlights Erin Andrews.

Link
Good job Ed.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Been thinking about this; and I agree with you. Her reaction was what made this a bigger story than it needed to be.
Yeah, making faces and the tone of her voice when she asked "who was talking about you?" just called attention to it.

Top Bottom