Colts Stuff...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Is this Covid, and there's no more BS protocol to deal with?
Mike was asked that today, and danced around it, but it sounded like they have a few different things going around and one of them is covid.

Also... No TNF thread tonight? Very good matchup complete with sweet New England throwbacks.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
Mike was asked that today, and danced around it, but it sounded like they have a few different things going around and one of them is covid.

Also... No TNF thread tonight? Very good matchup complete with sweet New England throwbacks.
Love the Steve Grogan unis.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He is massively underqualified and I guess this is Irsay's way of entertaining himself.

I am sorry, I am with the Chin on this guy.

But this is a great way to get a guy a jab, in the NFL, whether it be OL or whatever if he shows he can keep things steady for a chunk of the season. Maybe Irsay is just doing him a solid.

Last edited:

data

Forbes #1
He is massively underqualified and I guess this is Irsay's way of entertaining himself.

But this is a great way to get a guy a jab, in the NFL, whether it be OL or whatever if he shows he can keep things steady for a chunk of the season. Maybe Irsay is just doing him a solid.
Makes Jim Tomsula look Iike a genius hiring

Last edited by a moderator:

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

Could also be his way of installing a friend as HC without going through the actual process. There's definitely a greater than zero chance that he's their HC next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Micah may get a sack but I think it'll be Dorance Armstrong with the big sack numbers Sunday night.

They'll probably over-compensate to contain Micah and that's where Armstrong will clean up. Easy money.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Micah may get a sack but I think it'll be Dorance Armstrong with the big sack numbers Sunday night.

They'll probably over-compensate to contain Micah and that's where Armstrong will clean up. Easy money.
dude, the Colts are classically average at both tackles. Why else would Simp suggest the absurd idea of 4 sacks?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
dude, the Colts are classically average at both tackles. Why else would Simp suggest the absurd idea of 4 sacks?
Yea but they could slide everything towards Micah, freeing up Armstrong, Lawrence and such.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Mods, is there any way I can give a dozen props to one post?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yea but they could slide everything towards Micah, freeing up Armstrong, Lawrence and such.
They can, and that as you noted could help the less gifted of our pass rush .

Top Bottom