Colts Stuff...

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Doesn't seem like they suffered any important injuries last night. I hope they stick with Ryan for another week. Micah might have five sacks.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Kenny Moore got hurt and is one of their best defensive players, no idea if he's expected to play or not.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
If we stop the run at all, Micah might have almost as many sacks as Garrett gave that spare Clayborn in Atlanta that day.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If we stop the run at all, Micah might have almost as many sacks as Garrett gave that spare Clayborn in Atlanta that day.
Come and eat, little lion.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
The 4-7-1 Colts, who last week lost to the 4-7 Steelers, should feel disrespected?
Oh I get they relatively suck this year, but they are still a pro team with some strengths.

They were getting 6.5 points vs the Eagles, now we're basically doubling it?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Oh I get they relatively suck this year, but they are still a pro team with some strengths.

They were getting 6.5 points vs the Eagles, now we're basically doubling it?

When they played the eagles they were coming off a road win (and the eagles were coming off a home loss on a short week), this week they are coming off a home loss to a 4-7 team and a short week, and we are coming off a big division win and 10 days rest.

Meanwhile our average margin of victory in our past 4 wins is almost 20 points. (For comparison, the Eagles average margin of victory in their 4 wins prior to the Colts game was about 11 points, facing a much easier schedule of games than our stretch.)

It's not crazy.

data

Forbes #1
Dude signed a 1YR $1.2M contract and, upon his return, might be fifth on the depth chart behind ODB and Noah Brown.

Hoping for him to contribute, but it’s looking like USFL

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dude signed a 1YR $1.2M contract and, upon his return, might be fifth on the depth chart behind ODB and Noah Brown.

Hoping for him to contribute, but it’s looking like USFL
Not every bargain signing is going to work out. For every Kearse and Fowler someone else is bound to fail. There is no harm in saying Washington is a dud. That's the benefit of it being a low cost signing.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't think we really need either of them this week, especially Gallup.
I think Gallup has really been coming along. The game against the Giants was his best all year in my opinion. So I'd miss him, especially considering the alternative is Noah Brown. But I'd be game for getting guys like Tolbert some extra snaps and just limiting Gallup some.

Diggs is always important. He is just a special player. So hopefully he is back to 100% by the time of the game, which it seems like is totally possible.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I think Gallup has really been coming along. The game against the Giants was his best all year in my opinion. So I'd miss him, especially considering the alternative is Noah Brown. But I'd be game for getting guys like Tolbert some extra snaps and just limiting Gallup some.

Diggs is always important. He is just a special player. So hopefully he is back to 100% by the time of the game, which it seems like is totally possible.
Of course he's much better than Brown and is seemingly rounding into form, I'm just saying I don't think we really need him badly against a weak opponent.

I'm sure both will play though since neither is actually injured.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Of course he's much better than Brown and is seemingly rounding into form, I'm just saying I don't think we really need him badly against a weak opponent.

I'm sure both will play though since neither is actually injured.
Yeah, but the Colts corners are actually pretty good. Their defense isn't bad at all. I'd feel more comfortable having a receiver on the field who is actually capable of beating one of there corners instead of Brown.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I wonder if Washington worked any with the real team instead of the scout team with Gallup out.

Top Bottom