College Basketball Chatter

Carp

DCC 4Life
Randle is right there with Wiggins and Parker for me.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Pitino is a fag...talking about how Kent is diving into them...shit, Lou gets away with hacks all over the court because they are "aggressive".

Carp

DCC 4Life
What a great game...Harrison finishes so well. Damn, Kentucky is impressive.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Tennessee got screwed, but if they made their FT's and hit a couple of those missed layups it wouldn't have mattered. Hate to see that incredible comeback blown like that though.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The Mich v Kent is the one I look forward to most...honestly, these other match ups don't do much for.me.

D

Deuce

I forgot UConn took down FL earlier in the year. Both teams better now than they were then so it could be a good game.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
UConn wouldn't have beaten Michigan State if this game was played at some random place and not MSG. Florida is going to run a train on this team.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Stauskus would be perfect on the Bulls, elite 3 point shooter and he can handle/drive a bit. Not an All-Star caliber talent but he would just be a perfect fit.

Carp

DCC 4Life
UConn wouldn't have beaten Michigan State if this game was played at some random place and not MSG. Florida is going to run a train on this team.
Just like they did earlier this year.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Levert is an interesting prospect...good handles, excellent defender, and has solid range.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Interesting game...UK seems to do better against a team that plays more aggressive defensively...the softer zone that Mich plays means they can't just rely on the dribble drives and a more helter skelter style offense.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Young is a confident player...good shooter and can really finish.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Just can't see that...UConn is playing really well now and Fla is not a team I see blowing teams out. They are more methodical and wear wear teams down.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Looks like Randle scored the game tying basket for Michigan. :lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
How clutch was that by Kentucky? Wow.

Top Bottom