Chiefs Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah and ultimately most would still take Mahomes over Dak.
I wouldn’t. Dak is way more consistent. I take consistent over flashy all damn day long. The only thing Mahomes has over Dak is a stronger arm. That’s it.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
A suspension though would result in cap
I wouldn’t. Dak is way more consistent. I take consistent over flashy all damn day long. The only thing Mahomes has over Dak is a stronger arm. That’s it.
Disagree. Mahomes is more creative, more elusive, and much more accurate, especially scoring TDs. That he kills so regularly with a little WR like Hill is impressive. He’s never had Dak’s running game or OL.

Take those away like last year and Dak would be taking chances throwing all the time just like Mahomes.

It’s nothing to be ashamed of, Mahomes is the best.

His team isn’t what it used to be though.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Mahomes is very good. But he ain't nearly the God some like to portray.

Cotton

Staff member

• Props
Reactions: p1_

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Really wanted to see him get a carry or catch before cementing the LG spot, but whatever it takes to get the best player on the field I suppose.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Really wanted to see him get a carry or catch before cementing the LG spot, but whatever it takes to get the best player on the field I suppose.
Yeah the Falcons game would have been so perfect to do it too. Hell I know there was a pass play where the guy was wide open. Sometimes in a blowout you just need to have a little fun and get a guy like that the ball as a reward for all he is doing. And I'm sure it's not easy learning to lineup at FB, TE, WR, OG and Center. So mad props to McGovern.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Ha, that was my thought too. If it didn't happen in a 40 point blowout, maybe it's just not happening.

Cotton

Staff member
So, does Connor Williams now get the role of Jumbo FB?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now, I'm even more excited about this game.
Chris Jones is the one guy on the Chiefs defense that I think could change this game. It might be the perfect time to try a lineman at guard who I think is more capable of handling him.

Top Bottom