Chiefs Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What did Mahomes say about that asshole transportation manager that was always mumbling about some billboard?
He said, "That dude is awesome!'. His words, not mine.

Cotton

Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
This is my recent KC memory. A certain dudes cOming out party.
I caught that game on NFLN a few months ago. I'd almost forgotten that was when we wore those throwbacks and the Chiefs had the Texans jerseys and hats on. I remember it seemed weird that Mike Vrabel was playing for them.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
No Lawrence, no Gregory....
Without consistent pressure on Mahomes I see no way to keep him from carving us up. Sure, Parsons can bring some heat. But I'm not getting a warm fuzzy about what our defense is being asked to do.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No Lawrence, no Gregory....
Without consistent pressure on Mahomes I see no way to keep him from carving us up. Sure, Parsons can bring some heat. But I'm not getting a warm fuzzy about what our defense is being asked to do.
Yeah I'm just going to go into this one assuming we lose. Maybe I'm still assuming 2020 Mahomes and not 2021 Mahomes but either way he has the ability to carve us up.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Just win 2 of the next 3, if we can take this one it'll just make things that much easier.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just win 2 of the next 3, if we can take this one it'll just make things that much easier.
Pretty much. If we beat them it's going to be a hell of a fun day. If we lose I'll live and it will be fine.

I almost got tickets since the game is in KC but at the begining of the year I was too afraid we would get beat down and it would be a waste of money. Now it would be cool to be there but something about sitting in my cozy home eating cheap food and drinks sounds better. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Cotton

Staff member
Wait. Aren't you still in your 30's?

I hate you.
No doubt. I turned 48 this weekend. I am not looking forward to 50 at all.

Top Bottom