Bucs Stuff....

jaf1224

Not So New Member
Dallas was also playing with a 10 man defense to start the season last year cause they insisted on trotting out gimp foot so that didn't help any.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
11's focus seems to be even more intense than last year, which doesn't seem possible. Him being on the field makes the other 10 better football players. He's why I have no doubt we'll have another secondary player with ridiculous INT numbers.

This is the best secondary group we've seen in Dallas, with promising young & cheap depth. Hopefully some of those younger guys like Bland and Muku get a chance to make some plays.

With as bad as they screwed over the offense this off-season, it's strange how it kinda feels like we're about to see an all-timer defense this year.

p1_

DCC 4Life
11's focus seems to be even more intense than last year, which doesn't seem possible. Him being on the field makes the other 10 better football players. He's why I have no doubt we'll have another secondary player with ridiculous INT numbers.

This is the best secondary group we've seen in Dallas, with promising young & cheap depth. Hopefully some of those younger guys like Bland and Muku get a chance to make some plays.

With as bad as they screwed over the offense this off-season, it's strange how it kinda feels like we're about to see an all-timer defense this year.
I wont go "all time" with this defense, but Im confident it will be better than last year and better than anything Garrett fielded. The offense wont be shite, but it will struggle.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I wont go "all time" with this defense, but Im confident it will be better than last year and better than anything Garrett fielded. The offense wont be shite, but it will struggle.
You caught me, but at least best in Dallas since the 90s.

The middle of the line could put them over the top though.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The "NFL Channel" that is free on Tubi is airing the opener from last year right now if anyone wants to see Antonio Brown show out.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The "NFL Channel" that is free on Tubi is airing the opener from last year right now if anyone wants to see Antonio Brown show out.
I actually thought Anthony Brown was complete trash after that game. They complete every throw to Antonio Brown against him if I remember.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I actually thought Anthony Brown was complete trash after that game. They complete every throw to Antonio Brown against him if I remember.
I will give him credit, he survived and was solid the rest of the year.

It just goes to show you how talented Antonio Brown is and how sad it is that he is unfortunately insane.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I will give him credit, he survived and was solid the rest of the year.

It just goes to show you how talented Antonio Brown is and how sad it is that he is unfortunately insane.
Yeah crazy as fuck but Brown is very talented.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just watching this game again is a reminder that Ryan Jensen was a definite tone setter last year that Brady won't have.

I have to tell ya, that is the real key to this game for us defensively: Get pressure on Brady right up the fucking middle.

It is so damn unfortunate we don't have the talent on the interior of our DL to take advantage of that handicap.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Just watching this game again is a reminder that Ryan Jensen was a definite tone setter last year that Brady won't have.

I have to tell ya, that is the real key to this game for us defensively: Get pressure on Brady right up the fucking middle.

It is so damn unfortunate we don't have the talent on the interior of our DL to take advantage of that handicap.
While we don't have an interior pass rush in a traditional sense with a top DT I'm pretty confident in Quinn being able to target him with twists and delayed blitzes with Parsons, not to mention Lawrence lining up on the interior in nickel/dime.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
While we don't have an interior pass rush in a traditional sense with a top DT I'm pretty confident in Quinn being able to target him with twists and delayed blitzes with Parsons, not to mention Lawrence lining up on the interior in nickel/dime.
I get that. They will expect the twists and the trickery, but sometimes it comes down to brute power.

We need to establish that man on man push in the interior.

It is all about timing.

This is Quinn's stage. I don't think there should be a lot to fear with them as long as we are aggressive and get in Brady's face.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I get that. They will expect the twists and the trickery, but sometimes it comes down to brute power.

We need to establish that man on man push in the interior.

It is all about timing.

This is Quinn's stage. I don't think there should be a lot to fear with them as long as we are aggressive and get in Brady's face.
Yea I really just worry about their quick hitting game and our offense fucking around. They won't be able to do much down field requiring Brady to hold the ball for 4+ seconds and I don't think they'll consistently be able to drive the field all night without our own offense turning it over or digging themselves holes with penalties.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Brady Brady Brady. Now watch them run all over us.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yea I really just worry about their quick hitting game and our offense fucking around. They won't be able to do much down field requiring Brady to hold the ball for 4+ seconds and I don't think they'll consistently be able to drive the field all night without our own offense turning it over or digging themselves holes with penalties.
They will dink and dunk. I fully expect that shit.

I hope we are prepared for a lot of passes to the backs (including their rookie) and a selective run game.

But you said it clear.

If the offense Charlie-Fuck-around's....

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The young DTs are going to do just fine. I really believe that.

I'm more worried that Lewis doesn't have a full hamstring and/or that Bland, as much as I love him, gets picked on.

But mostly I hope the offense doesn't lay a big egg.

Top Bottom