Bucs Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yes.

The article I read said that he's vaccinated but there's still no way he'd be able to play on Thursday because of the testing timelines that the NFL & NFLPA agreed to.
So damn stupid. This whole fucking thing. I'm done with it, and I'm not alone. Did you see the Wisconsin game yesterday? Everyone is done with this shit.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
So damn stupid. This whole fucking thing. I'm done with it, and I'm not alone. Did you see the Wisconsin game yesterday? Everyone is done with this shit.
I just saw bits and pieces of that game because it was on at the same time as the OU-Tulane game. What happened?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I just saw bits and pieces of that game because it was on at the same time as the OU-Tulane game. What happened?
He got excited because of this. Not the fact Wisconsin's QB spit the bit in a pretty damn good game.

Done with it. Case closed!

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Then stop posting about it. Every other post you talk about it. Just drop it and let it be. Vaccinated or not WGAS, to each his own. Draconian laws in Australia, it's their business. Riots in France, good for them. Doesn't affect me either way, much less if travel isn't really your thing.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Saw this yesterday and man does it suck. I guess the silver lining is, better a game where we were probably going to get waxed anyway vs before a more winnable division game, right?

But I'll say it again, the league is going to have to change its policy on this or it will cost teams games and marquee players important prime time and high tv ratings games, which of course is more important to the league.

Cotton

Staff member
People are over Covid. It was quite obvious when you saw tens of thousands of people packed into stadiums and not one single person wearing a mask. It's good to see.

Cotton

Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Also, why didn't they give McGovern a chance to compete for Williams' spot given that Williams is a free agent?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I guess the silver lining is, better a game where we were probably going to get waxed anyway vs before a more winnable division game, right?

That's my thought too. We were unlikely to win this game anyway. If it was going to happen might as well be now.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Jerry said there's a chance our best player will be available Thursday if he can get 2 negative tests. He knows.

Top Bottom