Bucs Stuff...

shoop

Semi-contributing member
My hope is that salary and tenure don't drive playing time like it has in the past.

I think our run defense will take a big step in the right direction if Parsons is in there instead of Jaylon. People underestimate just how much Jaylon craters the run defense with his poor play.
Good part of this is draft position. The team looks like they are failing if their high first round draft pick isn’t starting.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Parsons is far and away the best LB and clearly whom Quinn is building around. LVE looks like less of a dumpster fire than last year, but it’s impossible to really tell. Neal is solid and will play. Those are your top three.

Jaylon had a decent 2018 when he played a very specific style, when he plays hopefully they stick to that to limit the suck. With Jerry in charge, it’s the best we can hope for.

But really he’s not even top 5 on this team and should be released. The net cap impact is zero I think… 9.8 mill dead and 9.8 mill saved. Time to move on and give someone better a chance.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
That 2018 seas y was probably due to leegro telling him where to go, I've never seen anyone with worse recognition skills...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

data

Forbes #1
Can’t wait for @boozeman to post the next hype video tweet from that dude that busts through his man cave door and thinks he’s doing a WWF promo sans Mean Gene

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

If he's practicing by Monday/Tuesday he's playing. In a normal week our Sunday/Monday/Tuesday practices would be Wednesday/Thursday/Friday practices, which are the real barometer for whether or not a guy is playing.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
FYI, we're wearing the road blue jerseys. :skurred

• Picard
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Top Bottom