Antwaun Woods expected to sign his tender

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
McCoy, Gallimore and even Hill are 3 techs, and Crawford is some type of funky hybrid DE/3T.
None of them can play well at nose tackle if Poe were to miss time and Woods is the only other one that can handle that role so he should absolutely make the team even if it means carrying five DTs...
I think Gallimore could play it but I think he will be more impactful at the 3 spot.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I think the 1 spot is: Poe, Hill and Woods

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
I think Gallimore could play it but I think he will be more impactful at the 3 spot.
That's just it, Gallimore in time might, but a guy like him that moves like a bear could grow into a real impact rusher at 3T and I'd hate to do to him what Marinelli did with Collins in 2017 by moving him to the nose...
I do believe that stunted his growth.
Better to just plug in guys at nose that are naturally suited for eating doubles and plugging.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I think Woods has been pretty good for that grunt job of a 1T. If he's your backup there's nothing wrong with that at all.

I agree. I think he excels in smaller roles. We just leaned on him too much last season

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
McCoy, Gallimore and even Hill are 3 techs, and Crawford is some type of funky hybrid DE/3T.
Yeah, to me Hill is an obvious 3T with the great Sparq score, quickness, etc. Unless I guess if he ate his way into being a 1T.

But then I doubt Hill is even here this year. McCarthy isn't playing around.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Better than forcing Trysten Hill on the field. At least make Hill earn a job in the rotation at DT.
We should've sent Hill to Vegas over draft weekend. Let that useless piece of shit rod with Marinelli.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
I agree. I think he excels in smaller roles. We just leaned on him too much last season
Very nice in small doses, around maybe 15-20 snaps.
Seems like he wears down when he plays much more than that.
It is nice to have what seems like good starters and depth at DT, instead of good depth and bad starters, if that makes sense.

Top Bottom