Aldon Smith Reinstated

data

Forbes #1
On the record.

I am secretly rooting for him.

In fact, I will take him under the DCC adopt-a-Jerry’s Kid program. I will take responsibility for his on and off field behavior by praying for his success and defending him here.

If he fails, then I will personally take...nay, you will succeed, Aldon.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Smith is a distraction, a substitute situational pass rusher at best.

Gregory is the better hope, which is why Goodell and the rest of the Giants braintrust hasn’t reinstated him yet.

Neither are worth banking the season on.

Sign Clowney for one year and give him the highly visible stage he needs to prove himself.

Or sign Griffen.

The gaping hole at RDE is just dumb.

data

Forbes #1
Smith is a distraction, a substitute situational pass rusher at best.
You’re full of shit.

Pay no attention, Aldon. When you have more sacks than Demarcus Lawrence this season, ravidubey of the world will come crawling begging for forgiveness.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Gregory is a better hope than Smith? No way. Smith was better than Gregory ever thought about being. He's the most talented rusher we've had since Ware.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
hes a Cowboy now. we all can root for his success. to root for him to fail is like being on an airplane and rooting for the pilot to fail.

lets see how he does, and let reality sort it out.

For now, go get em Aldon, I got your back. until you do something wrong even in a micro second than i ll become a raving lunatic telling everyone how right i was for not signing you.

if you get a sack you re a God and im humbly on your wagon telling everyone how great you are.

ok i think i got my bases covered.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
the main problem is that guys like Smith and Gregory need structure/minders, which they can't have right now due to the pandemic. left to their own devices, they go astray.

data

Forbes #1
the main problem is that guys like Smith and Gregory need structure/minders, which they can't have right now due to the pandemic. left to their own devices, they go astray.
Gregory needs it. Aldon’s got me.

I just paused Brazzers and shot him positive thoughts.

He’s in a good hand.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
You’re full of shit.

Pay no attention, Aldon. When you have more sacks than Demarcus Lawrence this season, ravidubey of the world will come crawling begging for forgiveness.
I can only hope so

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Gregory is a better hope than Smith? No way. Smith was better than Gregory ever thought about being. He's the most talented rusher we've had since Ware.
They both have different risks. Aldon Smith has produced at a higher level way more, but he was in the league longer and got up to speed before his troubles started. He has also been out of the league for 5 years now.

Gregory has never managed to string together consecutive seasons, so who knows what he could top out as? He also has played more recently.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I gotta tell you guys, every time I see this thread title on the main page, I read it “Aldon Smith Retired”.

It bugs me. Not because I can’t read, but because I’m waiting for some kind of loss on the defense for 4 games or longer like we always see around this time of year.

data

Forbes #1
I gotta tell you guys, every time I see this thread title on the main page, I read it “Aldon Smith Retired”.

It bugs me. Not because I can’t read, but because I’m waiting for some kind of loss on the defense for 4 games or longer like we always see around this time of year.
You stay legitimately concerned about someone possibly putting their pp in your butt, pal.

I’ll worry about Aldon.

Top Bottom