Aldon Smith Reinstated

Genghis Khan

Yeah, he was saying that he has applied, but he (Stephen) doesn't know where it is in the process. He has applied.

I think he was intentionally trying to be coy, since technically they aren't allowed to be in contact while suspended (which is a kind of retarded rule but I digress). But I don't believe for a second that he doesn't know exactly what's going on.

ravidubey

If this guy is right in the head and plays all 16 games I'd expect a minimum of 6 sacks.
Hard to know when any of these out of football guys... Smith, Newton, Gregory would get into football shape with social distancing and no OTAs.

The risk seems small for Smith and Gregory given the money, but the commitment in coaching cycles, playing time, and roster slots is real enough.

Foobio

Seriously though, his ability to change direction In the middle of a rush is unbelievable.

Hopefully he’s still got it. 5 years is an eternity though. Especially for someone who so very obviously has not been taking care of himself for a good portion of those years.

Top Bottom