Adrian Peterson's 2 year old son beaten and killed

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
NFL STAR ADRIAN PETERSON
2-YEAR-OLD SON ATTACKED
Police Investigating

http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/11/adrian-peterson-son-assault-battery-2-year-old-police-child-abuse/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son is currently in critical condition in a South Dakota hospital ... after he was allegedly severely beaten by the man dating the mother of his child, TMZ has learned.

The Minnesota Vikings running back immediately left his team to be with his son.

Officials tell us they've arrested the suspect, 27-year-old Joseph Patterson ... who's been charged with aggravated felony assault and battery of an infant.

According to law enforcement, emergency responders arrived to the apartment where Peterson's son was living at 5:46 PM on Wednesday ... and found the child unresponsive.

He was rushed to a nearby hospital and medical experts determined the injuries were consistent with abuse.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the child suffered severe head injuries.

Peterson is tight with his son -- back in February, we got video of the two hanging out together during NBA All-Star weekend in Houston.

I just can't understand how anyone could do this to a child. It's beyond my comprehension.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Don't understand how anyone could do it to Adrian Peterson's child and expect to get away with it.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
What a piece of shit.

I hope the kid doesn't die from this, and if he doesn't, then AP just won custody of his son for life.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The cops should give AP 5 minutes alone with the guy.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The cops should give AP 5 minutes alone with the guy.
This should absolutely be part of his punishment. I'd want to choke the life out of the guy. You do something like this to a 2 year old child you don't deserve to be on this earth anyway.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This should absolutely be part of his punishment. I'd want to choke the life out of the guy. You do something like this to a 2 year old child you don't deserve to be on this earth anyway.
Part of the stipulation is that the guy has to be handcuffed as well.

A 2 year old can't defend himself so the abusers shouldn't be able to defend themselves either.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Peterson could probably kill the guy within a minute if he really wanted to.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Btw Deadspin is reporting that this is not Adrian Jr, but rather another son of AP's that the public was not aware of prior to this.

Also, he is unfortunately not expected to survive.

Last edited:

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Just shoot the guy and get it over with. No need to turn it into a Tarantino Revenge Fantasy.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Btw Deadspin is reporting that this is not Adrian Jr, but rather another son of AP's that the public was not aware of prior to this.

Also, he is unfortunately not expected to survive.
That sucks.

I can't imagine there being anything worse than losing a child.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
AP needs to get about $10000 out of his account and vet a certain kind of professional very carefully.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What a fucking despicable piece of shit. Shit like this makes me sick to my stomach.

Top Bottom