A Mexican-American boy sang the National Anthem, and racist NBA fans can't handle it

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Darius Rucker was supoosed to sing it, but he cancelled. Thankfully we can blame a black guy for this.
Me and my friends used to hang out with Darius and his buddies before Hootie hit it big and trust me...he is more white than black.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
CSH. (Cool story Hostile)

~runs away smilie~

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Me and my friends used to hang out with Darius and his buddies before Hootie hit it big and trust me...he is more white than black.

He sings country for Christ's sake. Pretty sure he had to turn in his black card.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
He sings country for Christ's sake. Pretty sure he had to turn in his black card.
:lol

Exactly.

Not to say Boozestile's story wasn't true, but it's not like you have to know that particular guy to know that he is quite the white guy in spirit.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I'm pretty sure booze is talking about hootie's tiny wiener.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm pretty sure booze is talking about hootie's tiny wiener.
I wouldn't doubt it.

After all, if anyone knows a wiener conversation when they see one, it's B.W. McNuttz.

:art

Carp

DCC 4Life
The kid sang again last night.

A nation torn...

jeebs

Brand New Member
I have no problem with a Mexican singing the national anthem, I am not really a big fan of the person singing the national anthem dressing up like a mexican (or in any other ethnics national dress).

And what kind of faggot gets outraged over something said on Twitter. "OMG I cant believe they said that", you pansies sound like Joe Buck after a fake mooning.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I have no problem with a Mexican singing the national anthem, I am not really a big fan of the person singing the national anthem dressing up like a mexican (or in any other ethnics national dress).

And what kind of faggot gets outraged over something said on Twitter. "OMG I cant believe they said that", you pansies sound like Joe Buck after a fake mooning.
I can't imagine what kind of faggot gets upset about what someone is wearing.

jeebs

Brand New Member
I can't imagine what kind of faggot gets upset about what someone is wearing.
Tell that to Janet Jackson

And good thing I didnt say upset, just not a fan, and I would say it verges on disrespectful. I would say the same if he came out draped in African colors or a Mullet.

edit: unless it is being sung in Mexico, then it is in good taste.

Last edited:

Carp

DCC 4Life
You pansies? Feh. I see one person carrying on.

jeebs

Brand New Member
Although minority groups may legally have equal rights, it's still these internal racist thoughts that make it different to be a minority in America versus a Caucasian.
Whatta bitch. With thoughts like this you will always be a second class citizen.

Yea only white people have nasty internal thoughts (let's ignore the black commentators) and that is why everything is harder for you. Fucking college apologist ruined a generation, of all races

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
~curb stomp~

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
We'll never all get along until the white rapper gets respect.

~retarded gang sign~

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I thought everyone respected Vanilla Ice? :shrug

Kbrown

Not So New Member
A while back the US soccer team played an exhibition against Mexico in California, and the crowd loudly booed the US national anthem.

Not really relevant, but this kind of reminded me of that.

Top Bottom