6th Round Pick: Deuce Vaughn, RB, Kansas State

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Booze triggered my PTSD with that video.
:lol

We all have it. The scariest thing in the Big 12 the last few years was seeing Vaughn with even a little space in the open field. You knew a huge play was coming, you just hoped you could stop him before it was a TD.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Whoa, there's a blast from the past

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Just look at this magnificent sawed-off bastard.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like this kid. Not really what I wanted to do at RB. My guess is Ronald Jones is going to have to be a significant part of this offense. But I think Vaughn can be a useful weapon at RB and not just a Turpin special teamer. Wonder if we keep 4 RBs though.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I like this kid. Not really what I wanted to do at RB. My guess is Ronald Jones is going to have to be a significant part of this offense. But I think Vaughn can be a useful weapon at RB and not just a Turpin special teamer. Wonder if we keep 4 RBs though.
I would bet on it. Deuce isn't getting cut unless he is injured or really sucks and I think Luepke sticks

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Because you can't have too many Deuce highlight vids.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Just found out this kid is good friends with my wife's high school best friend's kid. They went to high school together in the Austin area. Love this pick.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Here is Deuce and my wife’s friends son. Her friends son is on the right and obviously Deuce on the left.

Screenshot 2023-04-30 at 8.05.25 AM.jpeg

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Wouldn't have batted an eye if we took him in the 4th, the size thing is overrated and he should only be getting about 10 touches and maybe 20 snaps a game, so you should be able to work around the pass pro stuff.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wouldn't have batted an eye if we took him in the 4th, the size thing is overrated and he should only be getting about 10 touches and maybe 20 snaps a game, so you should be able to work around the pass pro stuff.
Although he is even smaller than say Boston Scott, they can use him in a similar fashion.

The difference with Vaughn is that he is far more explosive.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Bump

Top Bottom