6th Round Pick: Deuce Vaughn, RB, Kansas State

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I was fully expecting at least one fapping .gif when you started this thread.

I'm a little shocked.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I was fully expecting at least one fapping .gif when you started this thread.

I'm a little shocked.
The raw human emotion from his dad was enough but if you insist....

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Making fools look absolutely stupid in the open field.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Great body control and change of direction, survives first contact, and has great situational awareness. He isn’t going to outrun everyone but he is fast enough to get good yards. If his game translates at all we will be very happy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Great body control and change of direction, survives first contact, and has great situational awareness. He isn’t going to outrun everyone but he is fast enough to get good yards. If his game translates at all we will be very happy.
Pop him on a schemed play or two.

Weapon.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think he rerun the 40 and was in the 4.4s. He doesn't look like a 4.57 guy.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
He is weird because of the freakish size but his total yards in college were freakish. I wonder how defenders will even be able to see him behind a big Oline. Little RBs like this can be a nightmare for defenders.
Ticket had a couple of great stat lines for his career. I didn't quite catch one, but the other was only three K-State players have 5000 total yards: Sproles, Tyler Lockett, and Vaughn.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ticket had a couple of great stat lines for his career. I didn't quite catch one, but the other was only three K-State players have 5000 total yards: Sproles, Tyler Lockett, and Vaughn.
His rushing stats are insane alone but hos receiving stats are awesome too. His total yards in only like 3 seasons are crazy.

Top Bottom