5th Round Pick: Matt Waletzko, OT, North Dakota

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Get ready for some training camp fights with Waletzko probably right in the middle.

A couple years ago he was thrown out of a game for giving a running clothes line to a dude that had hit his QB late. Ripped him right off his feet and snuffed out his fire. Caused both benches to empty into a pretty good brawl. Some people were pissed that he wasn't suspended, and only kicked out of that game. Straight up nasty with this guy.

I've looked for a video clip of it, but let's be real. It was a UND game. Not a whole lot of those video clips floating around on youtube.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
A couple years ago he was thrown out of a game for giving a running clothes line to a dude that had hit his QB late. Ripped him right off his feet and snuffed out his fire.
:lol Damn, that's old school.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Get ready for some training camp fights with Waletzko probably right in the middle.

A couple years ago he was thrown out of a game for giving a running clothes line to a dude that had hit his QB late. Ripped him right off his feet and snuffed out his fire. Caused both benches to empty into a pretty good brawl. Some people were pissed that he wasn't suspended, and only kicked out of that game. Straight up nasty with this guy.

I've looked for a video clip of it, but let's be real. It was a UND game. Not a whole lot of those video clips floating around on youtube.
:towel

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I love this kid. Probably more than most, considering my homerism, but this just seems to be putting a lot of unnecessary pressure on the kid right from the start. Why would he say this? If he has to say we won't be looking for veteran help at swing tackle, mention how we like the other guys already on the roster. Like they usually do anyway.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I love this kid. Probably more than most, considering my homerism, but this just seems to be putting a lot of unnecessary pressure on the kid right from the start. Why would he say this? If he has to say we won't be looking for veteran help at swing tackle, mention how we like the other guys already on the roster. Like they usually do anyway.
They are putting pressure on all of them. It is a little different now for some reason.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
They are putting pressure on all of them. It is a little different now for some reason.
Well, that beats the hell out of just handing them the keys to the city and babying them like the old days, I guess.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
That big bastard even catches swing passes.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
IF he can develop this could be a nasty Oline between Smith, Martin, and himself.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I know literally nothing about this dude.

CHAMP BOY

Not So New Member
This guy is the surprise pick of the cowboys draft, I just watched the Senior bowl game and he was physical and quick for his size. He played in the beginning of the 2nd half of the game and he can play in the NFL NOW!!! He should not start but he is definitely a backup tackle for us. I watched him play in the senior bowl practices and he seem better than Pennington. He is very athletic, physical and tough, he is our HIDDEN gem of the draft. He might be our future left tackle and Smith can be our Pro Bowler Guard. I'm excited about this draft.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This guy is the surprise pick of the cowboys draft, I just watched the Senior bowl game and he was physical and quick for his size. He played in the beginning of the 2nd half of the game and he can play in the NFL NOW!!! He should not start but he is definitely a backup tackle for us. I watched him play in the senior bowl practices and he seem better than Pennington. He is very athletic, physical and tough, he is our HIDDEN gem of the draft. He might be our future left tackle and Smith can be our Pro Bowler Guard. I'm excited about this draft.
Welcome to the board. Grab an avatar and post more, seriously.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Didn't realize he was at the Senior Bowl, I may have to go back and watch.

Top Bottom