49ers Stuff…

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Bottle up McCaffrey, then get to Purdy. Force turnovers.
Gallimore, Hankins and Mazi.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Bottle up McCaffrey, then get to Purdy. Force turnovers.
Gallimore, Hankins and Mazi.
Not only did we do that in January, we also completely made Deebo a non-factor.

We can do it again.

If Dak doesn't shit the bed, we win this week just like we would have won in January had he not fucked it up.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
Edoga will need help.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Not only did we do that in January, we also completely made Deebo a non-factor.

We can do it again.

If Dak doesn't shit the bed, we win this week just like we would have won in January had he not fucked it up.
If we don't have Tyron we won't be able to consistently pass protect, so that'll be an issue. If Tyron plays and is presumably nearly 100% I think we have a solid chance of winning if we can avoid turnovers.

p1_

DCC 4Life
If we don't have Tyron we won't be able to consistently pass protect, so that'll be an issue. If Tyron plays and is presumably nearly 100% I think we have a solid chance of winning if we can avoid turnovers.
Seems they’ve been looking to this game for his return. We gonna need him .

Newt

DCC 4Life
I know the 49ers are a good team. But do we have questions about who they are as well? If you look at it, who have they beaten this year?

Steelers, 30-7, expected, the Steelers are trash right now.
Rams, 30-23, beat the Rams by one score.
Giants, 30-12, we know what the Giants are, a bunch of Daniel Jones turds.
Cardinals, 35-16, this game was close in the 4th quarter.

They may be looking at Dallas the same way we are looking at them right now. 1st real test to see who they are.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I know the 49ers are a good team. But do we have questions about who they are as well? If you look at it, who have they beaten this year?

Steelers, 30-7, expected, the Steelers are trash right now.
Rams, 30-23, beat the Rams by one score.
Giants, 30-12, we know what the Giants are, a bunch of Daniel Jones turds.
Cardinals, 35-16, this game was close in the 4th quarter.

They may be looking at Dallas the same way we are looking at them right now. 1st real test to see who they are.
They're good, we're good, I think generally speaking almost any game between us would be a coin flip barring one team getting the favor of a bunch of penalties/turnovers.

Everything else is just bullshit narrative pushed by media and fans.

Newt

DCC 4Life
They're good, we're good, I think generally speaking almost any game between us would be a coin flip barring one team getting the favor of a bunch of penalties/turnovers.

Everything else is just bullshit narrative pushed by media and fans.
I think you're right. It would be nice to go hang 45 on them, but this will probably be a 24-20 type game and I have no idea who wins.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think you're right. It would be nice to go hang 45 on them, but this will probably be a 24-20 type game and I have no idea who wins.
I think the 49ers win. The game is there and our Oline has been so banged up. We can win but the 49ers have the advantage because of health and playing at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom