2nd round wishlist.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Giants beat writer on WFAN just said the Giants are stunned they're only one pick away from Hernandez. Figured he'd be long gone. :-(

Landry

DCC 4Life
According to Jimmy's chart it would take our 2 and 3 to make the deal with Cleveland. 580 400+185

Landry

DCC 4Life
Cleveland said no last time we tried to trade, probably still mad about the Brady Quinn deal.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
any other Sooners? :unsure
I just so happens that a kid who played at Oklahoma University couldn’t get a prior college coaches attention just happened to win the Hiesman trophy and was the number 1 pick in the draft. I can’t seem to remember who it was but it will come back to me.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I just so happens that a kid who played at Oklahoma University couldn’t get a prior college coaches attention just happened to win the Hiesman trophy and was the number 1 pick in the draft. I can’t seem to remember who it was but it will come back to me.
Oh he got the attention of the coach alright. He just didn't feel like he deserved competition after a crappy year.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Oh he got the attention of the coach alright. He just didn't feel like he deserved competition after a crappy year.
He may have been correct even if he shouldn’t have felt that way. :unsure

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
He may have been correct even if he shouldn’t have felt that way. :unsure
I cant explain what happened between when he was at Tech and when he was at Oklahoma but I assure you that his play didn't warrant a free pass at all. If it had happened at OU you would think the same.

Top Bottom