2nd round wishlist.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I think Jackson is well worth a 2nd round pick. But I mentioned that I left positions off like CB and RBs because I don't think there is any chance that we'd take one considering the depth on our team, (I know we're thin at RB behind Zeke) our needs, and the talent left on the board.
Yea I mostly agree, he'd just be too much value if he was there at 50, although there's a group of guys on your list I'd still take over him. He should definitely be gone by then though so he'll push someone else down.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
My list (in order of preference)
  1. Hernandez
  2. James Daniels
  3. Connor Williams
  4. Courtland Sutton
  5. Dallas Goedert
  6. Maurice Hurst Jr.
  7. Christian Kirk
  8. Anthony Miller
  9. Mike Gesicki
  10. Justin Reid
  11. DJ Chark
  12. Harrison Phillips
  13. Austin Corbett
  14. Braden Smith

Last edited:

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'd throw Nathan Shepherd and James Washington on the list also, more towards the back end of the list though.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I'd throw Nathan Shepherd and James Washington on the list also, more towards the back end of the list though.
I don't want any part of Washington in the 2nd round. Nathan Shepherd sure...rather have Hurst and i think he'll be there.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't want any part of Washington in the 2nd round. Nathan Shepherd sure...rather have Hurst and i think he'll be there.
Looking at the WRs left I agree. I view Washington as a third now.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I would look at trading up into the 40-45 range for Hernandez, Daniels, Sutton, Kirk or Goedert, you should be able to move up for not much more than our comp 4th or even a 5th perhaps.

I'd include Hurst and Miller there also but I don't know what the deal is with their medicals, although just by their play on the field they'd be in that group.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I would look at trading up into the 40-45 range for Hernandez, Daniels, Sutton, Kirk or Goedert, you should be able to move up for not much more than our comp 4th or even a 5th perhaps.

I'd include Hurst and Miller there also but I don't know what the deal is with their medicals, although just by their play on the field they'd be in that group.
Gosh I would consider it but if there are that many guys you like, you should probably just stand pat.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
It's the 2nd round. We need to be looking at injured players and guys who failed drug tests.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Rumors say we may use our 2nd to trade for Earl Thomas.

I like Thomas, but at 29 yrs old I wouldn't give up a 2nd for a guy possibly past his peak.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I would trade up for Hernandez. He is worth it.
To do so, you would most likely jump to 33. I doubt he gets past the Giants at 34. And jumping 17 spots, you are not doing that for a 4th and change.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
I'd give up a fourth and a fifth for Hernandez. Otherwise we're gonna be picking from the third tier guys.
Love to pick up Settle, Nnadi, or Senat as well.

Top Bottom