2024 Random NFL Stuff Thread…

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Supposedly Pickett's attitude was trash so I'm sure that helped. He was also Zach Wilson level bad at football.

I'm not going to praise the Steelers for doing the obvious.

They also are moving forward with Russell Wilson as the "solution", so there's that.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Supposedly Pickett's attitude was trash so I'm sure that helped. He was also Zach Wilson level bad at football.

I'm not going to praise the Steelers for doing the obvious.

They also are moving forward with Russell Wilson as the "solution", so there's that.
Yeah they said his refusal to suit up as the emergency QB vs Seattle last year and then his attitude after they signed Wilson did him in.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Yeah they said his refusal to suit up as the emergency QB vs Seattle last year and then his attitude after they signed Wilson did him in.
It's pretty wild that a guy with his resume thinks he can pull those stunts. He's going to mess around and find himself completely out of the league very fast.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
They should cut him so Dallas fans can claim that we’ll sign him so he can play with his brother, only for Jerry and Stephen to completely ignore him and watch him sign with a team like the Chargers.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Diva WR is the last thing we need.

Plus the guy came up super small in playoffs.

It'd be tempting and an interesting mix, but truthfully the way we manage the cap we're much better off drafting a WR so that in theory we have a cheap and productive WR while Lamb makes his prime money.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It'd be tempting and an interesting mix, but truthfully the way we manage the cap we're much better off drafting a WR so that in theory we have a cheap and productive WR while Lamb makes his prime money.
Oline and WR are the best positions in this draft. With our limited abilities to sign guys, I'd go for other positions first in free agency.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Depending on how this year plays out, people seem to think Fields will be looking for a $25+ million contract.

I guess that's a decent salary for a low end starter. But it also feels like way too much for a bridge QB, which is kind of how I view him.

Top Bottom