2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Correct. The season is only 5 months long.

But the wailing and gnashing of teeth here is the year round gift that keeps on giving.
You are a sad angry little man.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
As a bonus, the cripple that everyone seems to be willing to Dallas will probably give us the same 3.5 ypc as Zeke....if he can get on the field.

GShock

DCC 4Life
There is slowly growing a part of me that would enjoy watching these fools during a complete collapse of a season.
But we are the only ones that suffer in that scenario. They get to either duck/incoherently respond to tough questions or blame players, coaches, or the cap if they choose to answer.

And then swim home through the piles of money they will make anyway.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
But we are the only ones that suffer in that scenario. They get to either duck/incoherently respond to tough questions or blame players, coaches, or the cap if they choose to answer.

And then swim home through the piles of money they will make anyway.
That's true but at least we would have a high draft pick and a little real pressure on the Jones boys. They know they can't put together multiple losing seasons before the money starts to drop a little. I'm just tired of the chuckling about how 12 wins is a successful season.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
There is slowly growing a part of me that would enjoy watching these fools during a complete collapse of a season.
Eh. It’s all I will root for now. Oh I’ll still participate in this board, I’ll keep up with a few scores, but no way am I investing time and effort into this shitshow any longer. Why should I? The owners don’t give a shit about truly winning a championship…why should anyone else?

Last season into this off season did it for me. Promises, fake outrage..dammit this unacceptable! Jerry swearing there are changes coming!! ~ throws wrinkly finger in the air~

Then, watching them smugly sit there lecturing everyone about how “things work” is a lot like watching the Vegetable In Chief Biden tell America how great the economy is. It’s all bullshit, and everyone knows it.
The cap is nothing but an imaginary threshold for the most part-teams flout it and get around it all the time. Not PT and Rosie….they think they have the magic formula for the cap just like their formula for building a team. And neither one works or has been successful. This team is fucked.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Eh. It’s all I will root for now. Oh I’ll still participate in this board, I’ll keep up with a few scores, but no way am I investing time and effort into this shitshow any longer. Why should I? The owners don’t give a shit about truly winning a championship…why should anyone else?

Last season into this off season did it for me. Promises, fake outrage..dammit this unacceptable! Jerry swearing there are changes coming!! ~ throws wrinkly finger in the air~

Then, watching them smugly sit there lecturing everyone about how “things work” is a lot like watching the Vegetable In Chief Biden tell America how great the economy is. It’s all bullshit, and everyone knows it.
The cap is nothing but an imaginary threshold for the most part-teams flout it and get around it all the time. Not PT and Rosie….they think they have the magic formula for the cap just like their formula for building a team. And neither one works or has been successful. This team is fucked.
The Hillbillies are always a few years behind whatever is cutting edge and working in the league. Right now they are years behind figuring out how to work the cap like other teams have. If they even give a shit in the first place.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Then you are basically telling the player that he is worth slot receiver money. That level of cheap is insulting.
Lamb may be an elite possession WR, but he really doesn't blow my skirt up. His run after catch in college hasn't translated to the NFL. He isn't much of a deep threat. How many long TDs has he had other than the outlier in the Detroit game? To me, he not worth anymore than Amon Ra

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Lamb may be an elite possession WR, but he really doesn't blow my skirt up. His run after catch in college hasn't translated to the NFL. He isn't much of a deep threat. How many long TDs has he had other than the outlier in the Detroit game? To me, he not worth anymore than Amon Ra
:disgusted

Top Bottom