2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Jerry actually said, "We have a chance to have a winning year next year."

A chance to have a winning year? This is the same guy who said the shitty 2002 disaster was a playoff team.

I'm not sure what is going on. Maybe Jerry just DGAF anymore.
They aren't serious about winning, that's all there is to it. They have their comfort zone where a certain amount of success is enough and that's it, anything else is gravy.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Told you these idiots had it in their minds that extending themselves last year didn't result in anything in the playoffs, so they just shut it down for a year to figure out what to do with these big extensions coming up.

I think it's also becoming increasing apparent that they are punishing players for having the audacity to want money.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
How many quarters? Always the exaggerations. The offense got going at the end of the 2nd quarter. Lets call it 1.5 quarters.

Garbage time doesn't start in the 2nd quarter or even the 3rd quarter.

Its also lazy to blame all the failures of the offense on the QB alone. I seem to recall Lamb dropping 2 crucial 3rd down passes to end drives. I also seem to recall no run game whatsoever and an Oline that couldn't run block or pass block with any kind of consistency.
Lest you conveniently forget him throwing 2 awful INTs; one of which was a TAINT, and the other out the defense on a short field and gave up the TD. Shouldn’t Dak be held accountable for gift wrapping 14 points to Green Bay, or was that “most embarrassing loss EVER!!1!!!1!!one!!!!!” solely on the defense?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's the funny part. Brags about knowing where the cap is going. Then claims he doesn't know how much cap space they will have. Um, pretty sure if you know where the cap is going, you know exactly how much cap space you will have next year. OK, so maybe within a pretty small margin because of performance bonuses and such. But seriously, the guy spins in circles contradicting himself the entire time. Jerry thinks an awful lot of himself but really does nothing.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There is slowly growing a part of me that would enjoy watching these fools during a complete collapse of a season.
Yeah. But then it becomes whether or not you have emotional investments in the players to continue watching. Campo years were a train wreck but I still watched.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Like I said, clueless. No GM of a team - in any fucking sport - will ever be in a position where he doesn’t know the team’s cap situation. Because stuff like that gets you fired.

Except when you’re Jerry Jones, the “GM”.

Top Bottom