2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Don't feel bad.

I'm roughly 20 years younger than you and I don't believe I'll ever see them win a SB again.

So long as that family owns a team, it's not going to happen.

Yep, we don't have to just outlive Jerry, which I think I'll do, we also have to outlive Stephen, which I may or may not, and maybe even Spaulding (very unlikely).

At least.

It's not looking good.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep, we don't have to just outlive Jerry, which I think I'll do, we also have to outlive Stephen, which I may or may not, and maybe even Spaulding (very unlikely).

At least.

It's not looking good.
I'll live past Jerry and Stephen. But all bets are off after that.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'm not even five minutes into this PC and the urge to kill is rising.

These fucking slicksters have already made most of the idiotic comments we've already seen. Jerry said "all in" on free agency about eight times in a row just to troll everyone. Goof Son is actually counting on Overshown and even guys like John Stephens, an undrafted guy who never played a snap.

It really seems like their plan is to play the young drafted guys even if they haven't shown a thing. Like well, we drafted them, so of course they'll be good. It's like they don't see any difference between a Josh Ball who hasn't done anything and a Daron Bland who forced his way into playing time because he kicked ass.

Jerry also actually went on about how paying Zeke meant they had to let Tyron go. What the fuck?

They also threw away any pretense of Mike having any say on anything. He didn't say a word until 11 and a half minutes into this shitshow. I seriously hope he goes somewhere next year and kicks ass after he gets away from these cheapass snake oil fucks.

God dammit.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I'm not even five minutes into this PC and the urge to kill is rising.

These fucking slicksters have already made most of the idiotic comments we've already seen. Jerry said "all in" on free agency about eight times in a row just to troll everyone. Goof Son is actually counting on Overshown and even guys like John Stephens, an undrafted guy who never played a snap.

It really seems like their plan is to play the young drafted guys even if they haven't shown a thing. Like well, we drafted them, so of course they'll be good. It's like they don't see any difference between a Josh Ball who hasn't done anything and a Daron Bland who forced his way into playing time because he kicked ass.

Jerry also actually went on about how paying Zeke meant they had to let Tyron go. What the fuck?

They also threw away any pretense of Mike having any say on anything. He didn't say a word until 11 and a half minutes into this shitshow. I seriously hope he goes somewhere next year and kicks ass after he gets away from these cheapass snake oil fucks.

God dammit.
It's not worth the frustration. Just ignore the pockmarked mfers. They won't ever change so.the cowboys are a lost cause.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It's not worth the frustration. Just ignore the pockmarked mfers. They won't ever change so.the cowboys are a lost cause.
Trust me, I'm not actually that mad.

It is astonishing how much they lie to us like we're complete idiots, though. Jerry was extra "on" today like he just came off a bender with Lacewell telling him all night how he can sell ice to Eskimos.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

Just look at Goof’s body language.

Another example of their arrogance.
Told you these idiots had it in their minds that extending themselves last year didn't result in anything in the playoffs, so they just shut it down for a year to figure out what to do with these big extensions coming up.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Told you these idiots had it in their minds that extending themselves last year didn't result in anything in the playoffs, so they just shut it down for a year to figure out what to do with these big extensions coming up.
Jerry actually said, "We have a chance to have a winning year next year."

A chance to have a winning year? This is the same guy who said the shitty 2002 disaster was a playoff team.

I'm not sure what is going on. Maybe Jerry just DGAF anymore.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Jerry actually said, "We have a chance to have a winning year next year."

A chance to have a winning year? This is the same guy who said the shitty 2002 disaster was a playoff team.

I'm not sure what is going on. Maybe Jerry just DGAF anymore.

And that's all he wants. A "winning year." He used to say "championship," I think subconsciously, even he knows no ones buying that shit.

Top Bottom