2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
For the hardcore fans, sure.

For the casuals?

They're still going to get excited and they're still going to get sucked as we're battling for seeding and the division and what not. They're still going to believe that this time it's different, that we've got the right seeding and the right matchups in the playoffs, and by God the luck of the draw says we have to break through sometime, right?

And as long as the casuals spend money and watch and sell out the games, Jerry will be happy.
This is all Jerry cares about. I’m done being sucked in…coming off a nice regular season and a shocking loss to a lowly seeded Packer team, it was a perfect excuse to spend some coin to get us over the top. Instead, they sat idly by during FA thinking all these holes will be filled by the draft. It’s already a failed model, but by God they’re going to stick to it because they suck as GMs.

There is zero doubt that Jerry and Rosie don’t REALLY care about getting to a SB. 10 wins, 11 wins….it keeps the hype train going and more importantly it keeps the money coming in.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I don't agree with the holdout...but it's MASSIVELY ridiculous that they haven't extended him yet.

What the fuck is wrong with the idiots that run this team?
Yeah, to me CeeDee is the #1 priority on the team, even ahead of Micah.

Not sure why they'd wait unless his demands are just way out of bounds.

Top Bottom