2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Stephen is going to make us wish for the days of Jerry in charge. Don't kid yourself either. He isn't hiring a football man.
Stephen thinks of himself as a football man at this point. Spoiler alert, he isn't.

Best hope is that the family rips itself apart in some sort of a power struggle.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Ass hat just ass-uming Overshown is a) ready to play and b) has a clue about playing LB in the NFL.
Extra draft pick!!1!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Sanders is getting awful close to the family portait.

Colorado coach Deion Sanders vowed last week that Buffaloes quarterback Shedeur Sanders and cornerback/receiver Travis Hunter will pick their NFL team next year, not the other way around.

“I know where I want them to go,” Sanders said Friday on the Million Dollaz Worth of Game podcast, via Brandon Champion of MLive.com. “So, it's certain cities that ain’t gonna happen. It’s going to be an Eli.”

Eli Manning was the last player to tell the team with the first overall pick that he didn't want to play there. The Chargers nevertheless drafted him, but then traded him to the Giants.

In 1983, it was John Elway, who didn't want to play for the Colts. They drafted him and dealt him to the Broncos.

“There were certain cities that fit," Deion said. "Atlanta fit, and I want that for my kids. All of them. I want the right fit. [Atlanta] was the first time I saw Black people in positions of authority. It blew my mind. It was real in Atlanta. I had never seen anything like that in my life.”

Sanders also mentioned San Francisco, Dallas, Washington, and Baltimore as acceptable destinations. (Deion previously said that he doesn’t want Shedeur to play in a cold-weather city.)

So the masterplan has been set in motion.

Tank the season with Fat Mike going down and Prescott playing out his contract.

Enter Coach Prime with his child in tow. Maybe even finagle bringing his favorite corner.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Sanders is getting awful close to the family portait.

So the masterplan has been set in motion.

Tank the season with Fat Mike going down and Prescott playing out his contract.

Enter Coach Prime with his child in tow. Maybe even finagle bringing his favorite corner.
You may get occasional challengers, but you'll always be the DFDC King.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That SOB is over in the corner scribbling jibberish to make it look like he's taking copious notes.

I'm in a full belly laugh. :lol

At this point that's all you can do.
Yeah, I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that too.

It's literally just running his pen across the pad with no rhyme or reason and at no point was there any intention to actually write anything.

:lol

Last edited:

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

If Dak isn't extended by the start of the year I think this might actually have legs.

Top Bottom