2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Honestly without major injuries (particularly at QB) I'd still expect at least 10 wins. That's never been the issue.
The DL is almost completely hollowed out and we seem to be prioritizing OL/RB/LB high in th draft.

I don't see how we win 10+ with our DL in the shape it's in unless we're a top 3 offense with barely any injuries on that side of the ball.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The DL is almost completely hollowed out and we seem to be prioritizing OL/RB/LB high in th draft.

I don't see how we win 10+ with our DL in the shape it's in unless we're a top 3 offense with barely any injuries on that side of the ball.

We have a bare bones DL volume wise, but most of the players are pretty good, it's not a bunch of George Selvies. We'll enter the season with some additional bodies. Enough that we can beat a majority of the mediocre teams in the league.

The problem comes with trying to beat the upper teams of the league.

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life
We have a bare bones DL volume wise, but most of the players are pretty good, it's not a bunch of George Selvies. We'll enter the season with some additional bodies. Enough that we can beat a majority of the mediocre teams in the league.

Anyone outside the conference. And a split with the Eagles.

Genghis Khan

Anyone outside the conference. And a split with the Eagles.

From the AFC we play the Ravens, Texans, Bengals, Steelers and Browns.

Probably about 2-3 out of conference.

Probably about 4-2 in division.

We're already at 6 wins from the above.

We also play the Saints, buccaneers, Lions, 49ers, Falcons, and Panthers. Probably about 4-2 from that, maybe better.

That's a fairly conservative 10 wins.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target

Who is good at DT tho? Besides one guy who should probably only be playing during passing downs?

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Osa. They definitely have a 1T problem though, no question.
Osa is too small to be at DT full time. He's the one who should be in on passing downs only. He's 280. He's tiny. Maybe smaller in comparison than Parsons is as a full time DE.

Genghis Khan

Osa is too small to be at DT full time. He's the one who should be in on passing downs only. He's 280. He's tiny. Maybe smaller in comparison than Parsons is as a full time DE.

I don't think he's tiny for a 3T. Aaron Donald played at a similar weight I think, for example.

Top Bottom