2024 NFL Free Agency Thread

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
We can try to talk Bo Scarbrough out of retiring. Nobody would expect that.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Watch these drunken fucking hillbillies reach in the first for the cripple from Texas.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That all sounds about right, David was the real QB of that defense and White was just kind of a heat-seeking missile.

Fangio will probably use him well as a blitzer but he isn't scheme/gap-sound.
Yeah it seems like in every good LBer pairing there is the general and then a dude like this. A guy who is sort of a heating seeking missile that sort of just runs around and makes plays. But these guys sort of seem useless when they don't play next to a Levonte David, Roquan Smith or Fred Warner type.

I'm hoping Kendricks in Dallas can sort of be the guy who is gap sound, gets everyone lined up and is sort of a general in the middle of the defense. And then a guy like Overshown or Clark can fill that other role. I think both guys certainly have that fly and make a play ability.

And I'd still be willing to draft a guy like Eichenberg depending on the round, who I think can take over that general role in a year or two. Or maybe it's Trotter. The good news is we don't have to force one in the second round.

Top Bottom