2024 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And for a team that usually does jack and shit in FA, makes even more sense to have the extra resources
We just are not a wheeling and dealing team. We needed an extra pick badly, so we pulled the trigger in the first. But otherwise they give it no consideration. As though every player they take after that is someone they just can't afford to pass up (Mostly looking at you ND LBer, the others arguably you couldn't pass up)

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Ernster sounds just like you people…

I like Davis's size but Estime looks a lot better to me. Davis kind of looks funny to me. Like he is dominating just because of shit competition. His cuts leave a lot to be desired. I like Ali better than him.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
When the Polamalu wannabe is tearing shit up, you will regret this take.
So what you are telling me is that I have a few years to simmer on this before the LBer has a shot at playing meaningful snaps. Got it.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
We just are not a wheeling and dealing team. We needed an extra pick badly, so we pulled the trigger in the first. But otherwise they give it no consideration. As though every player they take after that is someone they just can't afford to pass up (Mostly looking at you ND LBer, the others arguably you couldn't pass up)
Yup. Should have taken a RB or traded down on the LB pick. I wonder which notre dame homer in the draft room talked them into that one. Athletic LB that can pass rush some, but is a freelancer with no instincts. Just a bad fucking pick.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I ain‘t gonna lie, the Redskins have been killing it.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Because they can’t negotiate. They only negotiate against themselves or get fleeced because they don’t understand value.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Houston Christian??

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
With Beebe I agree.

With Kneeland I agree.

With FuFu I don't agree.
The LB pick was borderline retarded. They still value LBers that can pass rush more than being able to diagnose and stop the fucking run.

That's what this guy is. Decent pass rusher from LB, bad instincts, slow to diagnose. Always some fuckin pick they think they are smarter than everyone else about.

Top Bottom