2024 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Fair or not they put themselves in this situation. It was imperative to come out of last night with one but they got cute.
When the Polamalu wannabe is tearing shit up, you will regret this take.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
We're all going to be laughing at our RB by committee effort next year that averages about 3.8 ypc.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
If it's not Estime I'm with you. I'm open to any position. No point is drafting a RB just to say you got one. That's how you end up with Duece...
How dare you disparage our effort to create the feel good story of last year's draft!!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We're all going to be laughing at our RB by committee effort next year that averages about 3.8 ypc.
The only thing that gives me pause is how different the OL will look and behave. The back might not matter as much.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
And the Dak apologists will chime in to blame the running game when he continually shits the bed next season because he can’t play well without one.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
To be fair, would you have traded a 3rd next year for Wright? I wouldn’t. The Lance trade did this.

The Lance trade did this yes, and also the dumb 3rd LB pick.

I certainly wouldn't want them to trade a 3rd next year, but it's frustrating when they put themselves in this position.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The only thing that gives me pause is how different the OL will look and behave. The back might not matter as much.
Your homerism is revolting.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
And the Dak apologists will chime in to blame the running game when he continually shits the bed next season because he can’t play well without one.
Exactly. There's always something he needs to play well. That's why anyone would be nuts to pay him 50 plus million per.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yep, can there be any more doubt that he needs an excellent running game to win playoff games?

So we respond by going with Rico Dowdle and a rusted-out Zeke.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
It is going to be hard to take if the Eagles Mayberry CB smothers our WRs twice per year.

Top Bottom