2024 Cowboys Free Agency Thread

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Man…Jerry might be easily hated on, but that fucking retard Goof Son is at a level that doesn’t even have a number it’s so high.
When Jerry is dead and gone, I believe the natives won’t wait long to try to boil him alive.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Man…Jerry might be easily hated on, but that fucking retard Goof Son is at a level that doesn’t even have a number it’s so high.
When Jerry is dead and gone, I believe the natives won’t wait long to try to boil him alive.
I'd give a lot for someone to curse that family to never to be able to lie.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I don't really blame them on this one. Guy is an old RB with a ton of miles and hits.

He is probably in the best situation possible with the best running QB in the league.

I imagine RPO will open tons of big holes for him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He doesn't have the slick tongue that Jerry has to try to confuse and market to the masses. A snake oil salesman is what Jerry is. Imagine someone who has none of that sale ability but with the awful qualities of an inability to run a franchise correctly. Joe fan will absolutely turn on him far more easily than Jerry.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
He doesn't have the slick tongue that Jerry has to try to confuse and market to the masses. A snake oil salesman is what Jerry is. Imagine someone who has none of that sale ability but with the awful qualities of an inability to run a franchise correctly. Joe fan will absolutely turn on him far more easily than Jerry.
I doubt it. The majority of Cowboys fans aren't real imo. They are bandwagon faggots and cunts bedazzled by spectacle.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

He really needs to quit saying the buzzwords "all in".

Top Bottom