2023 Season | Wildcard Sunday | Packers at Cowboys | Gameday Chatter thread | 1/14/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
There is no reason not to. We aren’t going any further than this without an elite QB and Dak isn’t one. We can argue all day, he’s 8, 12, 16, it’s all not good enough.
The QB isn't good enough, agreed, but the lack of accountability at the top of the organization has created a lazy, self-satisfied culture that may be too much for any QB and HC to overcome. Just look at McCarthy snd the penalties - most penalized team here in Dallas, but his GB teams were consistently among most sharp, disciplined, least penalized teams in the game. Did he suddenly forget how to instill discipline into his players? I think not.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
There is no reason not to. We aren’t going any further than this without an elite QB and Dak isn’t one. We can argue all day, he’s 8, 12, 16, it’s all not good enough.
Dak has never been one, which was why I didn’t want us to pay him this last contract.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I don’t think I’ll watch another game until Jerry’s dead. Why waste Sundays? To brag ? “Hey, remember when we went 12-5 and lost to the 7th seeded FudgePackers and stuff and things?!?!? Fuck yeah!!!!”

Smitty

DCC 4Life
McCarthy is a great coach. A Super Bowl winning coach. Quinn is a great defensive coordinator.

Your next hires are almost certainly worse than these guys.

son of deadrise

DCC 4Life
I think I'd advocate trading Dak and starting Lance next year. Get as many draft picks as you can and start over. I think Lance sucks and is worse than Dak but we've hit our ceiling with Dak. It's a win win. Either Lance surprises us and is good, or we suck under him and get better draft picks as well as getting out of dak's contract long term.
Good thinking.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Green Bay can come out and kneel it the rest of the game at this point.

Quit acting like there’s a chance

data

Forbes #1
21st century Dallas Cowboys. The stepping stone for everyone else.

kidd

DCC 4Life
I don’t think I’ll watch another game until Jerry’s dead. Why waste Sundays? To brag ? “Hey, remember when we went 12-5 and lost to the 7th seeded FudgePackers and stuff and things?!?!? Fuck yeah!!!!”
See ya next year.

We just can’t quit this team! :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom