2023 Season | Wildcard Saturday | Gameday Chatter Thread | 1/13/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Last weekend was the first time I was in Houston in over a decade, but, yes, they have a sports inferiority complex compared to Dallas.
That is still strangely funny, tho. They have the Astos which last year not withstanding, has historically won a fuck ton more than the Rangers. The Rockets historically, have won more than the Mavericks. I know Texas is supposed to be a football state, but damn. Get over your little brother complex, Houston.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
That is still strangely funny, tho. They have the Astos which last year not withstanding, has historically won a fuck ton more than the Rangers. The Rockets historically, have won more than the Mavericks. I know Texas is supposed to be a football state, but damn. Get over your little brother complex, Houston.
It is really strange, but no one in Dallas cares. At least, not in the north suburbs where I am. There a huge mall in Frisco and the sports stores have more Baylor and TCU gear in them than Texans gear.

data

Forbes #1
Good for Stroud to bounce back from the Wonderlic situation

p1_

DCC 4Life
It is really strange, but no one in Dallas cares. At least, not in the north suburbs where I am. There a huge mall in Frisco and the sports stores have more Baylor and TCU gear in them than Texans gear.
Texans haven’t done squat, but the Oilers were very good.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yep. Ole Bum had the Oilers running on high octain most of the time but they never really won over the state. Landry was the Football Sweetheart from the onset of the teams.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Where they? When? What did they win?

History remembers winners. They didn't win a thing.

Their biggest 'achievement' was being remembered as the team that gave up the biggest lead in playoff history.

Hell, our own fans say Dallas hasn't won shit for 30 years. But we have been very good, right? We've won a lot of games.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
But…but practice reports out of Philly say that Hurts is slinging it despite a fucked up finger.
Good point. Who are we to question The Almighty Philadelphia beat writers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom