2023 Season | Wildcard Monday | Gameday Chatter Thread | 1/15/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Siriani's beard never gets any longer or shorter. Annoying.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Damn. Aikman saying he wouldn’t be surprised if Lurie cans Sirianni.
A lot of journalist have been floating that idea heading into this one.

A bad loss + Belichick and Harbaugh's availability probably means Sirianni is in trouble.

data

Forbes #1
Great game by the Buccaneers. Played with fire in their bellies. Thrill of the kill. Like watching a group of lionesses on the hunt.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

data

Forbes #1

A bad loss + Belichick and Harbaugh's availability probably means Sirianni is in trouble.
Falcons first to the Belichick sweepstakes

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
If Philly cans Sirianni one year removed from a SB I think it's only to get Belichick or Vrabel.

data

Forbes #1
Make no mistake. You saw two QBs man up today and lead their team to victory.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Also looks like Kelce is done, which in turn means the Eagles will be even more done next year. I doubt they'll even make the playoffs regardless of coach.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Yeah I was saying this before but I wouldn't be surprised at all if Sirianni is fired. Lurie is a low key guy and I'd bet Sirianni's antics don't sit well with him. One of the reasons he cited for firing Chip Kelly was he wanted a coach with emotional intelligence. These things matter to him.

It's hard to fire your coach last year when they made a super bowl. But this year with their collapse it's perfect timing.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Yeah I was saying this before but I wouldn't be surprised at all if Sirianni is fired. Lurie is a low key guy and I'd bet Sirianni's antics don't sit well with him. One of the reasons he cited for firing Chip Kelly was he wanted a coach with emotional intelligence. These things matter to him.

It's hard to fire your coach last year when they made a super bowl. But this year with their collapse it's perfect timing.
Based on the look on Lurie’s face during the game, he looked ready to fire Siriani while he was on the sideline coaching the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom