2023 Season | Week 9 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Eagles | 11/05/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

son of deadrise

DCC 4Life
I'm a little tired of the "he doesn't suck, he's just not healthy" excuse. People ran it out with Gallup last year too.

There's really no difference. You either perform or you don't. If you don't, whatever the reason is, is an excuse.

Don't play him if he can't perform. It doesn't matter why.
But they don't have anybody else. They should have shit canned Tyron Smith as well. But Jerry and his inbred son are too stupid, lazy and incompetent to get up off their fat asses and actually manage the process that brings in players they need to win. Of course, that's just stating the obvious, so why waste the oxygen with these worthless fucks?

p1_

DCC 4Life
I'm a little tired of the "he doesn't suck, he's just not healthy" excuse. People ran it out with Gallup last year too.

There's really no difference. You either perform or you don't. If you don't, whatever the reason is, is an excuse.

Idiot just paid him, and damn sure doesnt want to admit that Jaylon Smith repeat.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

I agree, and it is also becoming annoying that we keep paying people coming off injuries. Gallup and Steele most recently and even Pollard to some extent (Slight pass because it was the franchise tag so it's only one year). I don't care how good your medical staff is, they clearly aren't that good. You don't know how these guys are going to come back from injuries. Sometimes they just are not the same player for whatever reason. And in the case with Steele you know this year is going to be written off as, well he was coming back from serious injury. We did the same with Gallup last year. And now look, Gallup still looks like shit but is being paid like a number 2 WR. I'm afraid next year we will be in the similar boat with Steele.

son of deadrise

DCC 4Life
I agree, and it is also becoming annoying that we keep paying people coming off injuries. Gallup and Steele most recently and even Pollard to some extent (Slight pass because it was the franchise tag so it's only one year). I don't care how good your medical staff is, they clearly aren't that good. You don't know how these guys are going to come back from injuries. Sometimes they just are not the same player for whatever reason. And in the case with Steele you know this year is going to be written off as, well he was coming back from serious injury. We did the same with Gallup last year. And now look, Gallup still looks like shit but is being paid like a number 2 WR. I'm afraid next year we will be in the similar boat with Steele.
It won't matter -- next year, #28 and counting -- whether it's Gallup or Steele or some other piece of Jerry's dead wood incompetence. It's beyond me why nobody ever gets that it's never going to change.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
It won't matter -- next year, #28 and counting -- whether it's Gallup or Steele or some other piece of Jerry's dead wood incompetence. It's beyond me why nobody ever gets that it's never going to change.
Yet even after figuring this all out, you'll still be here, allowing Jerry to mentally rape you. :lol

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
But they don't have anybody else. They should have shit canned Tyron Smith as well. But Jerry and his inbred son are too stupid, lazy and incompetent to get up off their fat asses and actually manage the process that brings in players they need to win. Of course, that's just stating the obvious, so why waste the oxygen with these worthless fucks?

They may or may not have anyone else, and I do wish they'd planned ahead instead of crossing their inbred fingers that Steele would be fine.

But regardless, I would try Waletzko or even Edoga there for now and see what happens. It can't be worse and the giants are so bad I don't think it'll even matter who we play at RT. Might as well see what we got.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
They may or may not have anyone else, and I do wish they'd planned ahead instead of crossing their inbred fingers that Steele would be fine.

But regardless, I would try Waletzko or even Edoga there for now and see what happens. It can't be worse and the giants are so bad I don't think it'll even matter who we play at RT. Might as well see what we got.
Definitely, this game is a bit of a godsend in that respect. As long as whoever the giants have at the end has a pulse we can at least evaluate someone else I would think.

son of deadrise

DCC 4Life
Yet even after figuring this all out, you'll still be here, allowing Jerry to mentally rape you. :lol
At least I'll be aware of it, keeping an emotional distance or ready to walk away, not submitting to it and squealing like a brain-dead pig.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Bengals won two playoff games last year, lost the AFCC game by a whisker. That's so far ahead of where the Cowboys have been for a quarter century. No comparison.
I think a lot of people really REALLY don’t comprehend how far down near the bottom of Loserville the Cowboys are. It’s really amazing how that old wrinkled fucktard Jones keeps the fanbase hanging in there year after year.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I think a lot of people really REALLY don’t comprehend how far down near the bottom of Loserville the Cowboys are. It’s really amazing how that old wrinkled fucktard Jones keeps the fanbase hanging in there year after year.
At least the Redskins are down there with us.

Misery loves company.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
At least the Redskins are down there with us.

Misery loves company.
The Redskins have hope now at least with a new owner, although he looks like a total tool from all indications right now. But, there’s a chance because he’s not Snyder.
We aren’t so lucky with the Jones dynasty who we KNOW are all fucking clueless football dorks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom