2023 Season | Week 9 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Eagles | 11/05/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Really don't feel nervous about this one at all. I feel like we are going to see a lot of

:flairwoo

And
:flairphilly

If not I reserve the right to claim hyperbole.....

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
After the shit show Venables and Lebby put on display yesterday in Bedlam on top of the Thunder getting absolutely jobbed by the refs and Warriors on Friday night, I NEED the Cowboys to win this one badly for my sports sanity.

Dak has typically performed well vs the Eagles. But I still can't get the taste of that 49ers game out of my mouth. So I'm not assuming Dak or any of them are going to show up and play well today.

data

Forbes #1
A game that could decide #1 seed HFA and you’re the home team, but instead of your fans and home turf, it’s in Germany.

Then, next season the same game with #1 HFA stakes and, as their turn as home team, it’s being played in front of their fans at their home stadium.

That’s happening right now. Just so Goodell can make a buck.

I wish this was an SF/PHI and could root for multiple turf-related injuries, but KC/MIA are some of our best hopes to prevent a PHI/SF Super Bowl win

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
Chiefs made that look easy.

Cotton

Staff member
Maybe not.

Cotton

Staff member
Now they have made it look easy.

data

Forbes #1
With Middle East paying for LIV, WWE pay per view and a FIFA World Cup recently, it’s not out of realm of possibility that an NFL game is played there. Hell, Goodell probably has employed someone to initiate and develop that possibility.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
A game that could decide #1 seed HFA and you’re the home team, but instead of your fans and home turf, it’s in Germany.

Then, next season the same game with #1 HFA stakes and, as their turn as home team, it’s being played in front of their fans at their home stadium.

That’s happening right now. Just so Goodell can make a buck.

I wish this was an SF/PHI and could root for multiple turf-related injuries, but KC/MIA are some of our best hopes to prevent a PHI/SF Super Bowl win

I hear you but I don't think Miami is a real contender.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I can't believe the NFL thinks we care where the game is played. Like, I'm fired up to watch a game played on German soil! Oh boy, this is amazing!

data

Forbes #1
Travis has added another commercial to his list, this time bringing his brother and mum into the Chunky mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom