2023 Season | Week 2 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Jets @ Cowboys | 9/17/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'm actually kind of concerned about this game. If Wilson doesn't just give it away, it will be a tough game IMO. That defense is pretty great and they have some excellent skill position players.

Last edited:

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I'm actually kind of concerned about this game. If Wilson doesn't just give it away, it will be a tough game IMO. That defense is pretty great and they have some excellent skill positions players.
I think our own defense will keep their skill players in check. Buffalo’s defense was good in week one though not as fast as ours, and that’s where I think we have a mismatch vs NY in our favor.

If we don’t turn the ball over a hundred times like Buffalo’s offense did, then I think we pull away in the third and don’t look back

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I'm actually kind of concerned about this game. If Wilson doesn't just give it away, it will be a tough game IMO. That defense is pretty great and they have some excellent skill positions players.

I'm concerned now that Cooks is out. I'm not convinced we'll move the ball much on offense. Hopefully the defense will make it a moot point.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I think our own defense will keep their skill players in check. Buffalo’s defense was good in week one though not as fast as ours, and that’s where I think we have a mismatch vs NY in our favor.

If we don’t turn the ball over a hundred times like Buffalo’s offense did, then I think we pull away in the third and don’t look back

Their running game worries me. I'm not sold on our run defense. If they don't have to pass much that very much neutralizes the best part of our defense.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I have the Jets defense and Dalvin Cook starting in FF today. God forgive me.

• Picard
Reactions: p1_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom