2023 Season | Week 18 | Saturday Gameday Chatter Thread | 1/6/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Steelers @ Ravens on right now. All scrubs for the most part for the Ravens. 7-0 Steelers.

Texans @ Colts later tonight.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The Ravens are seemingly playing about 80% of their starters, wouldn't call them scrubs, although we'll see if they continue to play into the 2nd half.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Steelers @ Ravens on right now. All scrubs for the most part for the Ravens. 7-0 Steelers.

Texans @ Colts later tonight.
That game later should be a good one.

Got the cold brews ready for that.

:cool:

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Ravens fumble. You can tell they're not playing balls out today.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That game later should be a good one.

Got the cold brews ready for that.

:cool:
Yep, for those who haven't watched Stroud yet, get your popcorn ready.

(Now he'll probably lay a huge egg tonight.)

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It would be too good if the Steelers lost to the Ravens backups.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I hate that you don't even have to catch the ball anymore on kickoffs. The ball can just bounce around the end zone without being secured and they get it at the 25.

At least make them catch the ball before advancing it to the 25 yard line. I don't think that's asking too much.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I hate that you don't even have to catch the ball anymore on kickoffs. The ball can just bounce around the end zone without being secured and they get it at the 25.

At least make them catch the ball before advancing it to the 25 yard line. I don't think that's asking too much.
Yeah, that shit is supposed to be a live ball once it goes ten yards. That and a fucking fair catch in the field of play gives it to them on the 25? Bullshit. You should get a fair catch right where you catch it.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm taking the Colts.

I think Johnathan Taylor and Moss are going to be a bigger help to their QB than the Texans RBs.
Yeah, I think you're right.

I think the Texans are better on a neutral field but they've shown at times that they are a young team that aren't quite ready yet and I think playing away will be just a little too much for them to overcome.

1bigfan13

Staff member
That looked really bad initially but he may have dodged a bullet.
They just showed him limping to the locker room. Hopefully it's just a ligament sprain.

That would still probably knock him out of wildcard weekend if they were to make it.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
They just showed him limping to the locker room. Hopefully it's just a ligament sprain.

That would still probably knock him out of wildcard weekend if they were to make it.
I hope they don't make it.

Not only do I hate the Steelers, but they don't belong there. They're not a good football team and I don't want to see them in the tournament.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Tough spot to be in for Stroud. He's stuck working with bargain bin WRs in a must win game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom