2023 Season | Week 18 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Commanders | 1/7/2024

Newt

DCC 4Life
If you told me yesterday at halftime we would be up 21-10 I would have been fine with it. But I don’t like the way this game has gone so far. The blocked field goal infuriates me.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Very happy with the first half. It wasn’t pretty, but on the road, with Bienemy just dialing up crazy shit, this was a good game for us to get got. This is what good teams do. Weather the storm, then just let the talent win out.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
If you told me yesterday at halftime we would be up 21-10 I would have been fine with it. But I don’t like the way this game has gone so far. The blocked field goal infuriates me.
we won't face another road grass game 'til Frisco :tippytoe

Stars

DCC 4Life
Kinda crazy how young our two best players are. CD and Micah. Feels good man.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The difference between the Eagles and Cowboys is coaching. It’s not so much schemes, but Siriani has to be exhausting to play for. They are led by a child and were led by a grown up.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Hopefully it is not a big deal.

I know I have no desire to see a lot of Nahshon Wright, Noah Igbignoghene or Eric Scott playing a lot of snaps in the postseason.
Sorry to dash your hopes, but he’s done this year.

I can’t imagine him running around with a giant cast on that arm.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
we won't face another road grass game 'til Frisco :tippytoe
I think the Cowboys offense has looked pretty good. The blocked field goal and tipped pass were unlucky but we still but up 21 in a half that we deferred. We usually suck on offense in these weather/grass games. Hopefully this gives them a little confidence.

Top Bottom