2023 Season | Week 18 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Commanders | 1/7/2024

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Losing #21 is catastrophic.
Wright makes me sick to think about. It's not even like hey, we have this average dude to fill in. Wright is a massive dork. Honestly there are two inactive corners I'd feel better about playing.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Ball first in the second half.

21-10 lead at the half … bunch of bullshit happened to keep it somewhat close …getting the ball to start the 2nd half … TD drive to start will put this to bed … I’ve said it a 1000 times … foot on the throat ..PUSH DOWN!!!!

p1_

DCC 4Life
Hopefully it is not a big deal.

I know I have no desire to see a lot of Nahshon Wright, Noah Igbignoghene or Eric Scott playing a lot of snaps in the postseason.
Scott hasn’t seen the field of play once.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
21-10 lead at the half … bunch of bullshit happened to keep it somewhat close …getting the ball to start the 2nd half … TD drive to start will put this to bed … I’ve said it a 1000 times … foot on the throat ..PUSH DOWN!!!!
The Redskins defense is a disaster, just go score and coast from there.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The lack of a single flag in the GB/CHI game shows you that the NFL picks and chooses when they flip the switch with the flags.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Scott hasn’t seen the field of play once.
Yeah, much like Wright when Gilmore is healthy, I don't think the Cowboys really use their fourth corner. Wright however starting in the playoffs would be a total disaster.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, much like Wright when Gilmore is healthy, I don't think the Cowboys really use their fourth corner. Wright however starting in the playoffs would be a total disaster.
Yeah, that would be bad. We really have not got any of the reserves action.

Nahshon looked like shit most recently.

Top Bottom