2023 Season | Week 18 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Commanders | 1/7/2024

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Jags need to win to keep the Steelers out.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm still not used to these 17 game records.
Well, good thing good ol' Rog has another game in store to make it even once the next CBA goes through.

We have already seen the extra attrition created by another game. Imagine yet another.

We will have fourth string QBs starting so their team can get in the tournament.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
How long have you been watching football @L.T. Fan ? This is not a new thing.
That’s precisely why I said why do the still do it. Yes I have seen it for years now but I am still amazed that it’s like a golden rule for coaches. Last weeks game with Detroit it a prime example. None of those things would happen if Dallas had not kept them in the game.

data

Forbes #1
Feh.

Spandex is okay but that latex outfit she wore earlier in the year is superior.

A lot depends on her footwear. If she is wearing Cowboy boots...I am intrigued.

Just hi-top sneakers? Fail.
Gayest thing you've ever posted.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I'm not sure who we're supposed to root for as our presumably #7 seed opponent, but Falcons just threw an INT while tied with NO, Vikings are driving to tie.
Pretty sure it is GB as long as they win. It gets convoluted if they or the 49ers lose

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Pretty sure it is GB as long as they win. It gets convoluted if they or the 49ers lose
The Rams/Niners game will be a shitfest battle of the backups.

I am starting to build a small shrine to Tootie.

I just don't want Green Bay. Not that I think we cannot beat them, I would just prefer not having a rehash of the rivalry that recalls the Ice Bowl then totally ignores how we dominated them during the Fav-Ruh era and then to only concentrate on recent playoff matchups, especially the Dez Bryant No Catch game.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Well, he at least delivered some action.

Others that will remain nameless failed in their billboard campaign against team ownership.

Who was the bigger hero?
Feh. One costs a lot of money and the other does not.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Feh. One costs a lot of money and the other does not.
Correct. But part of any type of campaign is to assess the cost and then project how you pay for that cost.

There was no plan in this case.

data

Forbes #1
Trevor Lawrence overthrows a wide open WR deep. TD pass missed with 2 min remaining down by 8.

Top Bottom